Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest

Hi!
    I did lv 43 a few hours ago and i'm asking if thers more quests with shadow crystal cus i did that with 12 crystals and i dont get another one....or i get them at lv 44-45?
    I have already 2 crystals

That is a daily quest so you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
      Hi!
      I did lv 43 a few hours ago and i'm asking if thers more quests with shadow crystal cus i did that with 12 crystals and i dont get another one....or i get them at lv 44-45?
      I have already 2 crystals
      It is a daily GUILD quest so you will see it refresh every day. Also the amount of crystals needed will constantly increase the more you complete the quest. So will the rewards.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
        It is a daily GUILD quest so you will see it refresh every day. Also the amount of crystals needed will constantly increase the more you complete the quest. So will the rewards.
        I thought the amount requires goes up when you reach certain lvl, but this is more interesting. Do you know what the max is? Mine is at IX (9) right now requiring 28 crystals for about 1 mil exp.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
          I thought the amount requires goes up when you reach certain lvl, but this is more interesting. Do you know what the max is? Mine is at IX (9) right now requiring 28 crystals for about 1 mil exp.
          1,816,800 EXP for 32 according to wiki

And it does depend on level. Once, I had 2 shadow crystal quests open after I leveled because the older one didn't go away since it was still in progress. Did the higher level one and things went to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            1,816,800 EXP for 32 according to wiki

And it does depend on level. Once, I had 2 shadow crystal quests open after I leveled because the older one didn't go away since it was still in progress. Did the higher level one and things went to normal.
            Ok didn't know about the level dependent part. I honestly never paid enough attention to it beyond realizing the rewards got bigger lol. It's a really nice little chunk of exp and with Spire chests practically throwing Shadow Crystals at you I think I finish the "collect 32" thing about every 2-3 days.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
            X