s1-s199 should go on strike!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s1-s199 should go on strike!

Okay, this is the server merge thread that should be imo. R2 doesn't care if there are 2 players per server. What they do care about is money. I think if we came together as players and stopped the cash flow they would pay more attention. New event starts in a couple days, *don't* buy the stuff, cancel VIP, don't give in to the "sales"...

Realistically, I see a hard time getting people on board with this idea, but its the only one R2 will pay attention to. Can anyone get on board with this?
    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

indeed this is best options to stop them however people will always spend more and more so its useless

Comment

yeah people will always spend and besides most of the strongest players in the game are within those server brackets -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        yeah people will always spend and besides most of the strongest players in the game are within those server brackets -_-
        Yeah, like I said my head isn't in the clouds on it. Personally, a server merge wouldn't effect me one way or other bc I play with my husband and another RL friend, but my own server is about dead and there are lots of complaints on the forum that the older servers are being overlooked. For the people its hurting, something needs to get R2's attention and I don't believe anything else will matter.

Comment

yeah agree older servers need merges

Comment

let's merge s1-s199 into ONE massive server!!!!! j/k

The strike idea seems good in theory but it'll be practically impossible to carry out. I agree that a lot of the older servers need merge.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
              let's merge s1-s199 into ONE massive server!!!!! j/k
              Well they could merge all the east together, the west together, and the oceanic together. Honestly, I think that would be awesome, all 8 guilds going to GB would be full. They might lose a couple players, but the spenders would spend more to keep pace.

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                Well they could merge all the east together, the west together, and the oceanic together. Honestly, I think that would be awesome, all 8 guilds going to GB would be full. They might lose a couple players, but the spenders would spend more to keep pace.
                that would destroy a lot of players #_#
                “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                S2 Edena Village
                Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Titaness View Post
                  that would destroy a lot of players #_#
                  Merging 2-3 servers will discourage a lot of cashers. Not if it's all servers, there will be clear competition as they know they need grinding as much as money.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

definatly need a merge because servers 121,125,128,131 are ruled by a tyrant.
                    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      Merging 2-3 servers will discourage a lot of cashers. Not if it's all servers, there will be clear competition as they know they need grinding as much as money.
                      Wait are you saying merging all the East servers together, West Servers together etc? That would DESTROY the new server and the 100+ ones. R2 would lose a lot of players and money too.

Comment

by now the hardcore players that actually care on s199 and under are abt the same lvls. If they merged all those under 200 by server type together, I think they would get more cash flow. Instead as it is many money players are just drifting off to other games because its dead.
                        Last edited by R2EndlessMoneyPit; 08-03-2013, 07:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake, its annoying

Comment

Imagine the first WB after a merge of that scale. A lot of people wouldn't be able to run up to the boss before it gets killed lol

Comment

S113/116/119 need a merge with somebody as well now, need more people to do mp's and more guild to make the GB more interesting.

Comment

A strike would never happen in a million years. I agree servers need merging badly (I'm on s1) the fact that countless threads have been made on this topic with no result shows how much R2 really cares......or listens to the player base. I mean let's be honest, most ppl have played enough net games to know they're greedy **'s, but to not even listen to some of your oldest, most loyal customers is just bad business. All Regional servers merged into 1 etc etc. IDC how they do it, I'd just like it done. Hard enough to get MPD parties, Spire with low server populations.

Comment

Working...
                              X