Crystaloid Downgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloid Downgrade

I have this dream when i will open the blacksmith and on synthesis option i will have the option to downgrade my Crystaloids.

So i will change 1 lvl 6 crystaloid to 10 lvl 5, 1 lvl 5 to 10 lvl 4, 1 lvl 4 to 10 lvl 3, etc.

Pls R2 make my dream comes true ... =)

BlacNight - mage
    lvl 72
    Server S98
    DON'T WORRY ! BE HAPPY !

[/img][/URL]

That would be a lot of crystaloids >.>
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
    S2 Edena Village
    Knight

Comment

That would be nice...i would make my full pve 60 set just in a matter of days doing lvl 70 mpds....that will never happen dude. Even if that would happen...everyone would have 60 pve sets. It's just like that question: "How much would a beer cost if in all over the world would rain with money?" Answer: "End of the world !"

Comment

As i said its just a dream =(
        DON'T WORRY ! BE HAPPY !

[/img][/URL]

Comment

To full-fill your dream. You need 1 thing. Money.

It's not about the money, money, money
          We don't need your money, money, money
          We just wanna make the world dance,
          Forget about the price tag.... ;3
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

^ lol but ya I agree, I would have my 60 pve set by now but somehow I made 2 level 6 crystalloids on accident which is 20 level 5 crystalloids. <--- thats 120 keys minium on Demon temple summoner or 3 to 4 days of running moonevil 3 times a day worth of crystalloids. Downgrading would be a nice option, so would being able to syth legendary stones.
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-04-2013, 03:17 PM.

Comment

^ thats the point. i have 15 loids lvl 6 now and i would be able to dowgrade it to 150 loids lvl 5. actually im working on the last piece of my pve set lvl 60 ( 2 months working on it ). This would help everybody. And i belive this would be simple to do.
              DON'T WORRY ! BE HAPPY !

[/img][/URL]

Comment

We will see what happens, Seems good ideas get trolled and great ideas get ignored.

Comment

There would be to many but they could do like this:

Each 3 lvl.3 can be refine into 1 lvl.4 and downgrade like he said but from 1 lvl.4 into 3 lvl.3
                  Adding 1 to loot on each boss/mini boss from solo (champaign)

Its a pain to craft all set, u have to keep all crystaloids and craft last set otherwise takes like 1 year to craft lvl 50 and 60

Comment

ok r2 could make it in a diferent proportion, so when you downgrade a loid you could get 3 or 4 maybe for the lower lvl, this would accelerate the craft process a bitt and would make everybody happy.
                    And i dont belive it will make people stop to spend money in ballens when the loids pack appear.
                    DON'T WORRY ! BE HAPPY !

[/img][/URL]

Comment

Working...
                    X