This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral hacks

Hi guys, this is not just one more thread with someone calling people hackers just because their BR is higher at the same level.

A lot of people was talking lately about existing astral hack/possible free balens/gold/vouchers hack.
    I thought all the time that it was lie, but recently some interesting things happen.

First of all :
    Was just looking through ppl astral and found this guy after his several orange astrals announcments in world chat:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hacks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.6 KB
ID:	1739007

A 32k br guy with 50k astral points? ***?
    And as far as i remember this guy account is like 2-3 mounts old and he is from guild that is not even in top8.

Another thing:
    I'm USA West player, with such a big guns in cross server rankings as Crusader and Panda.
    Recently this both guys quit (Crusader was top1 for a long time in cross-rankings).
    I'm not trying to offend anyone but there could be 2 more reasons of this ppl quiting ( apart from that they just got bored/RL stuff, etc.)

1). This guys could know about this hacks all the time and could be using it.
    2) This guy found out that this hack exist and decided to quit, just because there is no point in putting money into game, that can be easily hacked by 3rd party tools with ppl getting the same benefits you pay money for.

What do you think?

(P.S. english is not my native, sorry for mistakes)
    Character : Lergos
    Server : 592/596

It is possible to affect the game's resources through third party programs, yes. Though this player you posted here is definitely suspicious, orange astral seems to be not a rare occurance as of late. He/She might have been bumping all the gold obtainable into astral, since as you said not being in the top 8 guild. It could be that his/her guild doesn't have high level guild skills made available.

You should still file a ticket to have this player checked by admins, just to be certain.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

All the gold? How much gold can a 32k br person obtain from WB?
      Character : Lergos
      Server : 592/596

Comment

Depends on his/her build as an Archer, about 10k Atk can net you more than 800k gold per WB. With 3 per day, it's 2.4 million gold. Now depending on how long has this player possess that amount of PAtk, it can vary. Let's just say this Archer has 8k PAtk since 3 weeks ago, the amount of gold gained can result in 45+ million gold. If everything is focused on Astral, it can reach 30k in value. The rest, I don't know. It might just be luck, and as I said, you should file a ticket just to be sure.

{OuO**

Comment

It's suspicious only because of the low BR.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
            It's suspicious only because of the low BR.
            To be honest, at the time I had that amount of BR, my Astral Value was close to 15k. I was level 52, focusing on Guild Skills, and buying 5 level 50 Legendary Stones everyday. As a Mage, I expected myself to receive less gold from WB than Archers, and can only attend 2 WB everyday. VIP made me level up really fast as well, and we didn't have Talents back then.

If this Archer is focused on Astral, I do believe that it is completely possible to reach that high. Alas, Lergos's suspicion is not baseless, so I agreed with him that this Archer should be reported, just in case.

{OuO**

Comment

49534 Astral Value = 49534 x 10 = 495340 Astral exp
              = (495340/2)k Gold =247670k Gold=247670 Contribution approx~

If he/she makes about 3k Contribution per day (which is the average you can make for that br)
              that would be 82 days worth gold ~ All spent in astrals

but still it would take more amount of days because the gold that could be made early on would be far less.Suspicious indeed
              S214 - DᴇᴀᴛʜTᴏᴡᴇʀ
              Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ Lv 52 ʙᴀsᴇ BR 54.1k / 60.3k(BW)

Comment

You shouldn't forget the amount of gold can be obtained by planting gold seeds, gold generation from your city and mines, and plundering as well. Reaching that amount is within the bound of possibilities.

{OuO**

Comment

I did very good research on this ''hacking'' topic and NO there is no working hacks for wartune, you can find a lot of ''working hacks'' on the net but believe me its all scam aka surveys, offers and other garbage, if there was working hack(s) you would see a lot more ppl having insane br in game but as we all see it doesnt happen often, and that dude with lvl 5-6 astrals can be using balens on wb to increase hes earnings but than im wondering why hes not vip? I would ask support to check him out just in case...

Comment

For me this just looks like a case of him literally pouring every single gold earned into Astrals; as someone mentioned the fact that his clan is outsde the top 8 shows that either his guild hasn't upgraded their guild skills past level 4. I mean when I set myself my astrals goal, I levelled up Enchanced Will Destroyer, Holy Mysticallity and Pristine Fortitude each to level 7 within two weeks just putting any gold into it and that's with attending only two world bosses each day and sometimes even missing one of them; also I think you're also forgetting one main point the fact, he already has Demon Killer last hit so what's not to say he hasn't gotten multiple boss last hits and hit the jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
                      I did very good research on this ''hacking'' topic and NO there is no working hacks for wartune, you can find a lot of ''working hacks'' on the net but believe me its all scam aka surveys, offers and other garbage, if there was working hack(s) you would see a lot more ppl having insane br in game but as we all see it doesnt happen often, and that dude with lvl 5-6 astrals can be using balens on wb to increase hes earnings but than im wondering why hes not vip? I would ask support to check him out just in case...
                      There WERE a "trick" for astral. but iirc it was removed from the game in january 2013
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Actually there is, People used to use CE because in the past things weren't server side. So it was very easy to change the value of stuff in game. Now everything is changed server side so unless you are very good with hacking via sending false packets it's near impossible. I started after everything went server sides so I never even bothered trying any of it on this game, but without a doubt all browser games can be hacked and the only reason you aren't finding anything in research is because a majority of people aren't dumb enough to find a hack and share it with the world so it can get patched. I've seen a guy get 4 orange astrals in a row on our server, is he cheating? No clue, but imo it's not worth the risk of getting caught and losing your account and the money you spend on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          You shouldn't forget the amount of gold can be obtained by planting gold seeds, gold generation from your city and mines, and plundering as well. Reaching that amount is within the bound of possibilities.
                          Dont forgot Alchemy.
                          and @R22022935,
                          How do you know there are no working hacks? Because you tried them out yourself? Or you just couldn't get it to work? Only R2 can officially say there are no working hacks for Wartune like they did with crystal Saga. And would hackers would go all out and about showing off their br to godly levels? No way. They would keep it at a low level. It is just like saying someone has obtained vital information about the goverment. Would they say it all over the world "Hey I got info about this goverment!!!" No they would not.
                          Last edited by johnyjoe0; 08-04-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

It is just like saying someone has obtained vital information about the goverment. Would they say it all over the world "Hey I got info about this goverment!!!" No they would not.
                            Edward Snowden did lol, of course that didn't work out for him to well either..

Comment

Sorry I need to rephrase what I said. I meant if you were a one of the top organizations in the world competing with another company and you wanted to obtain info that they had and you did successfully, would you tell them "Hey I just took important information about your company from you!" or would you keep it a secret so no one found out and they would reach to the top?

Comment

Working...
                              X