Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rules changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Archers are the weakest link.

Without cash to become Zebqllion, you will be wiped out by same level/BR mage/knight.

well a naked crusader would lose to a full buffed invasian or arumat or even ssore.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
      I want to say after this patch with clothes and runes...mages are too weaks against archers or knights be cause their whirldwind and lunatic fire kill mage easy and troops knights(40level).But after 50 level mages become OP be cause new troops templars and archers get more pdef against knights.I just wanna say knights are broken class and mages are (IN)now.After 60 level with suntoria level 3,rain of fire level 5 and meteor lvl 4 other class no chance to kill mages.

Mages own knights
      Knights own archers
      Mages and knights own archers
      Archers are the weakest and mages are the strongest.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
        Mages own knights
        Knights own archers
        Mages and knights own archers
        Archers are the weakest and mages are the strongest.
        mages own archers????now that stiupid thing to hear.......

Comment

this game is all about BR (balens )

u will always beat a opponent more then 5k BR lower then u unless he has some dryad, nomatter what class

i am mage lvl 64, 64 templars and around 51 K br so i think i have some experience to say this

i have the most honor on our server but when i get in a bg with alot of people with higher Br i know it will not be my day

Comment

For me,IF you keep loosing to mage,That mean you need to do many thing about that,its not possible to defeat mage if you have nice def (astral help alot and max everything GS) if you're not cash player,and also rise ur enlightment troop as high you can,ill choose PAT so i can boost up my ATtack so i might can kill them,that is my option to defeat the mage and i never complain about weak knight like u said
            Last edited by Never~Turn~Back; 08-05-2013, 03:01 AM.
            “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

damm archer have strong hit but low dfnse..

Comment

Just bring your block rating up a bit.
                Server: 306 Bleakmoor
                Guild: Avatars
                "I have the heart of a small boy... and I keep it in a jar on my desk." -- Stephen King

“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?”
                ― Stephen King

“the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket.”
                ― Stephen King

Comment

Mages arent weak.. I can take some knights and archers that are 10k BR higher then me and they have even put more cash on they're toons but then there are some that i cant beat that are 10k BR higher.. Look at your stats and see what's wrong. get your guild skills, work on astrals that well help and same with gems.. As for knights or archers being weak, not really. again check stats, modify things, lvl up gems or astrals that'll help with the classes your having issues with.. I only have 2 socket slots opened on all my gear and i can easily get into the top 5 in solo arena and there are around 6 heavy cashiers on my server too.

Comment

i doubt you can take out 10k br higher archer if you're a mage unless he focused on matk ^^. Guys really some of you feel good when say a lie?

Comment

Endgame Mages do win easily vs Archers same BR. They just heal too much it's bang out of order. PVE set + aoe spam + way too strong selfheals = no competition in PVP. It's just how it is.
                      In classwars i've seen top mages fight each other and they don't win by killing, they win by outhealing + timer. That's just wrong...
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Endgame Mages do win easily vs Archers same BR. They just heal too much it's bang out of order. PVE set + aoe spam + way too strong selfheals = no competition in PVP. It's just how it is.
                        In classwars i've seen top mages fight each other and they don't win by killing, they win by outhealing + timer. That's just wrong...
                        It's not just the top mages. Basically any fight where the mages are above 50k BR is just a healing battle and it goes to time unless one is seriously outmatched. At a buffed 73k I was going to time with mages 10k BR above me. Only fight this last month in Prelims that didn't go to time was when I faced Sin and that even went into the 50% before he Thunderer crit me and my heals couldn't keep up anymore.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Becouse mage are healing class -_-"
                          Don't tell me you expecting mage to spam delphic that almost left you nothing for other skill (expect thunderer) and neglect that mage had low hp compare to other class.
                          And, no, it's not just top mages, ahay, see how equal br mage wasting time to kill each other on bg, even I prefer attacking archer or knight that can save some time compare to mages that can reach 4 mins for only one single fight -_-"
                          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                          IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
                          X