Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

I like how you took away Holy Seal from Class Wars to make it more fair for every server, but it should be removed from the cross-server arena as well. The only thing that Holy Seal does is allow the older servers to subjugate the newer ones. It should be kept to guild battles and to Battlegrounds. As it is right now Holy Seal is the least fair portion of the game, because it gives the older servers the largest advantage, and basically penalizes anyone that joins the game later. I personally know players that have quit b/c they were fed up with it.

Originally posted by Elitank View Post
    personally i am sick and tired of all these whining threads. of course a player who players for 1 year plus will always have an advantage in terms of xp compared to a player who just started for a few months. In addition, chances of meeting him/her in bg is rare unless the newer player power level and doesn't invest any xp in talent. this advantage is in all games, not only in wartune so stop complaining. Last if you just played for a few months, you can always pick on someone who just played for a few weeks! follow the logic plz and stop asking r2 to level the playing field cause older players pay their due in terms of time invested in wt.
    This.

Enough said.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Spoken like someone who wants to keep his advantage. A lvl 70 is a lvl 70 as far as xserver is concerned, but that does give an advantage to someone who had more time to remain at 70 to upgrade his seal. If you think younger accounts shouldn't have a level playing field while forced to compete on it, then why have a xserver battlefield at all. Arena isn't for determining who has the older account, it's for similar levels to compete against each other. Perhaps if you stopped whining about people expressing their opinion, you'd realize what they complain about is valid. If it'd a built-in advantage in xserver you want to preserve, maybe you should play Farmville. The sheep can't fight back there.

Comment

Originally posted by alanc709@gmail.com View Post
        Spoken like someone who wants to keep his advantage. A lvl 70 is a lvl 70 as far as xserver is concerned, but that does give an advantage to someone who had more time to remain at 70 to upgrade his seal. If you think younger accounts shouldn't have a level playing field while forced to compete on it, then why have a xserver battlefield at all. Arena isn't for determining who has the older account, it's for similar levels to compete against each other. Perhaps if you stopped whining about people expressing their opinion, you'd realize what they complain about is valid. If it'd a built-in advantage in xserver you want to preserve, maybe you should play Farmville. The sheep can't fight back there.
        Quit the game maybe?
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Only asking it to be removed from arena b/c the rewards are more valuable, not asking it to be removed from battlegrounds as I stated. Also of course an older player like you would be for it. You prob enjoying subjugating the newer servers, because you cannot fight without it :~)

Comment

Originally posted by Danmare View Post
            Only asking it to be removed from arena b/c the rewards are more valuable, not asking it to be removed from battlegrounds as I stated. Also of course an older player like you would be for it. You prob enjoying subjugating the newer servers, because you cannot fight without it :~)
            I only do 2 kills in BG, and then cart for the remaining time.

In GA, I meet people from "older" servers than me.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well if you new or just start the game. You shouldn't level up too fast. Slow down and working on your char. Even your get stun once or twice, but you're strong then no worried about lost. Whatever you do. If you want to wins as a new players. I recommended that you never should lvl up to 70+. Everything will be suck from there.
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

If you people will only make stupid suggestions about what you do and what you don't do create another post as you saw in the line it says support for removing holy seal from arena, yes holy seal its a skill and its up to players to build it up, but it is an unfair power to use when servers older like s1 example fights servers from the 100s which has way less months than other servers, i think will be more enjoyable if we all have same odds of winning than only the upper servers against the new ones so i do support this post and i hope more and more people see it will be a nice change
                ANGELUS SERVER 121 GM OF ILLUMINATI

Comment

If HS is removed from GA, I would suggest the promotions on newer servers be made available to the older servers every time a new one is open. After all, we don't EVER get ones like theirs again. Many of the older servers don't get to have Wildfire Steed as well, since there were never any promotion for us to begin with.

Whine about it all you want. There are many players in newer servers who can compete with the older ones, they understand HS is a problem, so they just max it first and worry about other talents later. Is it that hard to figure out? Then again, I shouldn't expect much of those who like to whine, and not accept the fact that it is simply how things are.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
                    If you people will only make stupid suggestions
                    I think removing HS is a stupid suggestion. HS should be changed to stun for 100 rounds so that newer players don't have a single chance.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      If HS is removed from GA, I would suggest the promotions on newer servers be made available to the older servers every time a new one is open. After all, we don't EVER get ones like theirs again. Many of the older servers don't get to have Wildfire Steed as well, since there were never any promotion for us to begin with.

Whine about it all you want. There are many players in newer servers who can compete with the older ones, they understand HS is a problem, so they just max it first and worry about other talents later. Is it that hard to figure out? Then again, I shouldn't expect much of those who like to whine, and not accept the fact that it is simply how things are.
                      You're forgetting the point that once you reach lvl 65 you can not max out your HS to keep up with older servers. While all the other servers have like lvl 50+HS your still in your lvl 20s or 30s of HS. The cap of HS hasn't done anything really except make the battles from 64 and lower easier. Once your 65 it is impossible to catch up to older servers in HS. The only time you will ever catch up is if they max out HS which isn't going be for a very very long time. I agree with this and personally I think they should just do away with HS. I find no reason at all to have HS in the game. Other talents makes sense but to stun someone for virtually the rest of the battle. That isn't pvp at all. Might as well give the team with the higher HS a free win automatically since most likely if you are able to stun the player you will win.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        I think removing HS is a stupid suggestion. HS should be changed to stun for 100 rounds so that newer players don't have a single chance.
                        No one has a chance at all with HS lol. Unless you cash hard you don't stand a chance at all against people with higher HS. It is impossible to catch up to older servers. Since there is virtually no cap on HS at lvl 65+. Also telling someone to lvl up slowly don't power lvl and work on your HS instead is a stupid suggustion. Sorry to say but when R2 releases a million servers and virtually no one on a server to play with. You are sorta forced to level up or be left behind. Unless you get a 3 or 4 person group all ready from the get go and all of you never lvl up you will be left behind. I would love to slow lvl on my toon but I was forced to lvl up due to the fact if I slow leveled I would be left behind because no one helps lower lvl MP runs once the server starts to get going. The servers are dead and hardly anyway to keep up. You are basically forced to power level in this game.

Comment

Holy Seal should have never been added to begin with tbh

Comment

@Oxy: This HS thing is the same as General Education as I see it. As a 6th grader, you are not provided with as much information and knowledge as a 12th grader (time), yes? Unless you spend more effort to obtain higher education for yourself (money), it is impossible to compete on the absolute same level. And as time is more valuable than money, of course the advantage with time is greater. If you want to compete, spend a lot of money, enough to out grow the older one, like Zebq or Crusader.

When both the younger one and the older one have reached their HS cap (working), they can compete evenly.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

You older server players only like it because you probably rely on it heavily, and can't fight without it. It is a cheap way of fighting anyways :~)
                              Last edited by Danmare; 08-05-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X