Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danmare View Post
    You older server players only like it because you probably rely on it heavily, and can't fight without it. It is a cheap way of fighting anyways :~)
    Yes you are right. I can't win without using HS.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      @Oxy: This HS thing is the same as General Education as I see it. As a 6th grader, you are not provided with as much information and knowledge as a 12th grader (time), yes? Unless you spend more effort to obtain higher education for yourself (money), it is impossible to compete on the absolute same level. And as time is more valuable than money, of course the advantage with time is greater. If you want to compete, spend a lot of money, enough to out grow the older one, like Zebq or Crusader.

When both the younger one and the older one have reached their HS cap (working), they can compete evenly.
      It will take months to even have a chance to compete with the older servers. Even if you slow lvl and cap it off as much as you can before lvling up. it will still take you months to close to a year to cap it off enough to compete with s1 or any other older sever. The HS cap is stupid bc after 65 there basically no cap.

Comment

lvling slow and upping hs to compete with the higher lvls... lol and what do the higher lvls do they stop lvling hs? they will still be ahead even if u go slow

Comment

Should we also stop "early" players from gaining BR at all (i.e impose a 30 day ban on them), so that the players who started later can catch up?
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Should we also stop "early" players from gaining BR at all (i.e impose a 30 day ban on them), so that the players who started later can catch up?
            That makes no sense whatsoever. You are bringing up some weird statements that doesn't have anything to do with HS. You can compete with others with getting BR. At lower lvls they won't have a much higher BR than you do. You can not compete with higher lvls with HS. If they are 65+ they virtually have no HS cap at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD_ANGELUS View Post
              If you people will only make stupid suggestions about what you do and what you don't do create another post as you saw in the line it says support for removing holy seal from arena, yes holy seal its a skill and its up to players to build it up, but it is an unfair power to use when servers older like s1 example fights servers from the 100s which has way less months than other servers, i think will be more enjoyable if we all have same odds of winning than only the upper servers against the new ones so i do support this post and i hope more and more people see it will be a nice change
              I'm from s7.... I get stunned to h3!! and gone!!!! But, others I stun and kill, some I stun and they live. Hmmmmm..... some pay more to win, yet I had to work almost 6-7 months for my legend set, which is almost complete. How fair is it to me that someone who joins and power levels in a couple months comes destroys me? Pay your dues and do your time .... those that quit, well, whaaa sniffle sniffle. I got beat on for MONTHS in bg until I earned my sets and my gems etc.... I still get owned here and there, but mostly hold my own now, except for dryad bombers. So for those that quit, too bad you have no staying power. Enough crying about HS. Don't Level up without taking your time to do what you need to be strong. Power levelling is only for the rich!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Let's just stop the strong from getting stronger by imposing a ban on them.

That way, the later players will catch up and the playing field is even.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just level up holy seal like everyone else and stop going for levels like a bunch off newbies, its not that hard to accept its a part off the game, we have a ok arena team, but we lose sometimes to worse teams because off seal, we then know we need to work harder on the seals. leveling directly too 70 isnt how this game should be played, the seals are important for PvP, if you want to PvE only by all means go too level 80, but dont come running back here and whine about holy seal because you didnt take your time leveling it like the rest off us did.

xKvappex S197
                  xKvappex s197

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Yes you are right. I can't win without using HS.
                    Awww dude. I feel for you. :/

In all seriousness though. I'm on an older server and I never use HS. HS is only useful if the fight is very close & you know you can stun your opponent. Otherwise it's just a waste of time and damage. I get higher damage quicker from a lightning bolt.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

That is why you have my respect as a fellow wartuner Ginger, thumbs up ... it's just too many are still hiding behind the three free attacks...

Cheers!

Eili
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Awww dude. I feel for you. :/

In all seriousness though. I'm on an older server and I never use HS. HS is only useful if the fight is very close & you know you can stun your opponent. Otherwise it's just a waste of time and damage. I get higher damage quicker from a lightning bolt.
                        I have never used HS against others either, since I know I won't be able to stun people, lol. However, I do something else to make people go nuts, Amnesia, or Chaos if I ever get it. A level 4 Amnesia would make at least two out of three people curse at me, gets me excited for some reason.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Kvappe View Post
                          Just level up holy seal like everyone else and stop going for levels like a bunch off newbies, its not that hard to accept its a part off the game, we have a ok arena team, but we lose sometimes to worse teams because off seal, we then know we need to work harder on the seals. leveling directly too 70 isnt how this game should be played, the seals are important for PvP, if you want to PvE only by all means go too level 80, but dont come running back here and whine about holy seal because you didnt take your time leveling it like the rest off us did.

xKvappex S197
                          That's not the point. Even if you slow lvl and cap your HS as much as you can by the time you get to 65. There is virtually no cap at all. Thus, meaning you are never going to catch up until the older servers reach lvl 80. It is impossible to catch up when there is hardly any HS cap pass 64.

Comment

Exactly. That's why we should stop the "older players" (players who started earlier than us) from playing and leveling. That way, it is easier to catch up and then level the playing field.

Players who started earlier and played longer should be punished.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The way I see it, there is an equation in this game. Time invested generally results in more power. Older servers and their players, for that reason, tend to be higher level and higher BR, etc. But as they say, time is money. So money can be used to offset any time difference between older players and newer players. Easy case example, Zebq vs. onimad.

Older players will almost always have the upper hand. In Holy Seal, in gear...you name it. As it should be. Pay your dues in a game. If you don't want to do that...then instead of spending time directly on this game...spend money (which took you time to earn). I'm only a 2-3 month old player, btw.

But people just need to recognize you can't have your cake (not spend money on this game) and eat it too (be as strong as players who've been around much longer than you). Complaining about Holy Seal, whether its being abused or not, is just a symptom of an underlying condition - not liking someone else being stronger than you/having an advantage you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                                The way I see it, there is an equation in this game. Time invested generally results in more power. Older servers and their players, for that reason, tend to be higher level and higher BR, etc. But as they say, time is money. So money can be used to offset any time difference between older players and newer players. Easy case example, Zebq vs. onimad.

Older players will almost always have the upper hand. In Holy Seal, in gear...you name it. As it should be. Pay your dues in a game. If you don't want to do that...then instead of spending time directly on this game...spend money (which took you time to earn). I'm only a 2-3 month old player, btw.

But people just need to recognize you can't have your cake (not spend money on this game) and eat it too (be as strong as players who've been around much longer than you). Complaining about Holy Seal, whether its being abused or not, is just a symptom of an underlying condition - not liking someone else being stronger than you/having an advantage you don't.
                                Kudos to this post.

Very well-written, well summarized.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X