No announcement yet.

Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS removal would only be great if you are in Party Arena and your team is lower then lvl 50 and you comes in battle against higher then 50. Then it's fair to play if the HS is to be removed. Otherwise not.
    Ingame name: RubberDuckie
    Server: EST, R2games
    Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
    Toon: Knight
    Guild: -

Comment

If R2 just wants to keep their older players and lose alot of newer players, and even some spenders then yes they should keep HS. I know many players and spenders that have quit b/c it is IMPOSSIBLE for the newer servers to catch up to the older servers. and 3 turns is kinda ridiculous, it takes the fun out of the game for many players. Ulness you spend alot you can't compete against the cowards that started playing early that rely on HS

Comment

Either HS needs to be removed, HS needs to be revamped to be more fair, or the matching system needs to be revamped so that older servers don't compete with newer servers. Just bc as Danmare stated it is impossible to catch to older servers. People say to build HS and stop lvling up. Which is all fine and dandy but when you get to 65 the cap is basically gone. So if you just joined and are server 3xx you won't be able to ever compete with someone on s1 once you reach the 65+ lvl. Now you say well don't lvl up and slow lvl right? That's great and a lot of people would agree with you but since the lack of merging and the increase of servers being made it is impossible to slow lvl. Unless you find 4 people willing to slow lvl with you through out the game. With the dead servers if you do not find a group right away and stick with it you be left in the dust. Thus, your choices are either quit or find a new server and try again.

Comment

send the suggestion to 7road

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            send the suggestion to 7road
            The Chinese version doesn't have any problem since they have a lot of ways to balance things out. Major reason is all there items are a lot cheaper. You can actually build your toon with ease there and not too expensive. They also have an auction house so trading gear is there so you are able to actually compete a good level. It isnt 7roads fault. It's R2s fault for being greedy and not helping out the newer players casher or non casher. You still screwed over if you started brand new. Unless you decide to be the next zebq you won't be really making it far.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              The Chinese version doesn't have any problem since they have a lot of ways to balance things out. Major reason is all there items are a lot cheaper. You can actually build your toon with ease there and not too expensive. They also have an auction house so trading gear is there so you are able to actually compete a good level. It isnt 7roads fault. It's R2s fault for being greedy and not helping out the newer players casher or non casher. You still screwed over if you started brand new. Unless you decide to be the next zebq you won't be really making it far.
              well its not like r2games is going to decrease the prices

Comment

well its not like r2games is going to decrease the prices
                That's why we need these changes then lol. Unless R2 decides to decrease prices or bring out a trading system. Then we need to revamp how this game works.

Comment

That's why we need these changes then lol. Unless R2 decides to decrease prices or bring out a trading system. Then we need to revamp how this game works.
                  One thing is when the game came out they should had lower prices implementing lower prices now would anger lots of cashers because of how much they already spent and making it easier for people to catch up by paying less. The prices are the same for everyone though so its not like is unfair in anyway, only in real life money wise maybe.

Comment

One thing is when the game came out they should had lower prices implementing lower prices now would anger lots of cashers because of how much they already spent and making it easier for people to catch up by paying less. The prices are the same for everyone though so its not like is unfair in anyway, only in real life money wise maybe.
                    and it's making non cashers angry right now lol. So it's no difference. It's just jealously and a Republican attitude which makes them upset. I would personally not give a damn if someone spends less than I did. I don't see any problem with it.

Comment

and it's making non cashers angry right now lol. So it's no difference. It's just jealously and a Republican attitude which makes them upset. I would personally not give a damn if someone spends less than I did. I don't see any problem with it.
                      Many dont think like that especially the top players i would believe and many others for example you pay 2k for something to get where you are and the other paid 1k spending it exactly the same idk about you but i would be pretty angry i would rather be the person who spent 1k. Non-cashers not all get angry all the time as i see from having such a disadvantage in this game in arena,bg,you name it.
                      Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-15-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Many dont think like that especially the top players i would believe and many others for example you pay 2k for something to get where you are and the other paid 1k spending it exactly the same.
                        For me I wouldn't care. I already got what I want why should i get angry? People spend more money going to name brand stores while others can find the same type of items in non name brand stores for a cheaper price all the time. It's how the world works.

Comment

I hate holy seal tbh but i see why they added it. It keeps you from leveling as fast so you can work on other things for your character, if you didn't have to level up talents people would reach 50 to 80 in know time. Me I got mine to hs 17 and i'm 70. I'm going for 80 then I have all the time to work up my talents, I know it's probably stupid but I'm impatient.

Comment

Very much agree it should be removed... but it aint happening soooooo =

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                            Server: s14 kabam
                            Class: Knight
                            Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKayla
                              I don't know much about holy seal not that I'm trying to be rude but I will agree with John Nguyen and that u should start
                              off slowly on ur char it happened to me by accident but now I'm waiting for the next new server to redo it again yes I've played wartunes before its just that it's been a long time and I guess everyone now that everyone has cried their brains away I'm now here speaking up from a very long nap and have come to play with u all I even brought pizza just don't eat too much I'm glad I'll be welcomed back in the new server if I went back to my old server I'd be depressed for years being in there was brutal I don't even want to start it was worse 20x times when I last went there the only word to express it would be betrayal but I am glad I will be starting anew on the new server
                              Point is if you start off in the newer servers it doesnt matter if you stayed at your lvl bracket and cap it each time. Once you hit 65+ there is virtually no cap at all. You won't ever catch up to s1 or any other older servers due to the fact the cap is basically no more. Slow lvling won't fix this. Either a new match up system so that older servers meet only older servers or a revamp in HS or plain removal of HS. People keep saying "oh well work on your HS and stop lvling up i you don't want to be stunned." I keep telling them no matter how much you "work" on your HS it is physically impossible to catch up to anyone once you reach 65. Yes, eventually everyone will cap there HS to max lvl but that isn't going to happen right away nor will it happen all at once.

Lastly, to the person that stated about why they added HS and it's to stop people from lvling to fast. imo if that was the point then why add the other talents? You will most likely work on HS and forget about the other talents all together due to the fact you need highest HS as possible. I think they should remove HS and just buff up the other talents. We don't need to stun to win matches. Other talents are being looked down upon and not even getting worked on. Talents are great and should be in the game to help boost your toon. However, the current talents we have now basically are **** and no one works on them. They only pump up HS and that isn't the point of talents.

Comment

Lastly, to the person that stated about why they added HS and it's to stop people from lvling to fast. imo if that was the point then why add the other talents?
                                I came to that conclusion because it takes experience to level lol, what other reason other then to slow down leveling would they have for using exp to level it. As for talents you have to use exp to first level up your HS, then use more exp to level up your talents all of which keeps you from leveling fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X