No announcement yet.

Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+100 to oxy he/she is correct you can never catch up with the older servers and it puts a damper on the mid to new servers in arena cant gain insignia's to upgrade gear to 60 because we to busy getting stunned for 3 rounds my HS is lvl 38 and im lvl 67 and im still getting stunned for 3 slow lvl is not working it needs to be taken out of game its called pvp for a reason not to see who can stun the other person the most rounds ofc s3 is going to stun someone from s175 you had longer time in game to work on your stun armor gems astrals but still you need to start out every battle with HS you guys rely on that **** more than your skills.

Comment

I'll start out by saying that I hadn't read all the posts here so if what I'm about to say is a repeat, please just ignore.

I completely agree that older players should have an advantage. However, I think that a 3 turns STUN is just too much. An older player would have done more WB for gold/daru, more cata for gems, more farm harvests, more soul crystals for engrave, more whips for mounts, etc. Why do they need to be able to completely stop the opposition for 3 whole turns? The difference in play time should be reflected in stats. From my experience, 3 turns stun will win the match for whoever used it unless the BR difference is huge. I'm not looking for a total removal of holy seal since I actually like a skill that uses exp as fuel, but I would like to see a different effect from it (like a slow or damage reduction, etc.)

Comment

HS will not be taken out of game

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
          I came to that conclusion because it takes experience to level lol, what other reason other then to slow down leveling would they have for using exp to level it. As for talents you have to use exp to first level up your HS, then use more exp to level up your talents all of which keeps you from leveling fast.
          yeap and you are lvl 70 with 40k br? )

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
            HS will not be taken out of game
            Of course not. Most people here know that unless 7r do something on the CN version, it won't happen on this version. This sub forum is mostly for people bringing ideas of what they personally think will make the game better. Sometimes we get good ideas, other times we get terrible ones. This particular topic was made to state reasons why holy seal should be removed. Then, people with different views on the topic discuss it. No offense, but saying that "HS will not be taken out of the game" literally add nothing to the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              yeap and you are lvl 70 with 40k br? )
              lol 40k br ? no.. but I havent bought any mounts and have no legendary stuff on. I'm leveling to 80 then i got the rest of the time to work up hs and talents. I stopped trying to compete and since then had alot more fun playing the game.

and to the guy who said Holy seal won't be taken out of the game, thats 7 roads decision not yours, you are allowed your own opinions not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                Of course not. Most people here know that unless 7r do something on the CN version, it won't happen on this version. This sub forum is mostly for people bringing ideas of what they personally think will make the game better. Sometimes we get good ideas, other times we get terrible ones. This particular topic was made to state reasons why holy seal should be removed. Then, people with different views on the topic discuss it. No offense, but saying that "HS will not be taken out of the game" literally add nothing to the discussion.
                there is no discussion to begin with

Comment

lol 40k br ? no.. but I havent bought any mounts and have no legendary stuff on. I'm leveling to 80 then i got the rest of the time to work up hs and talents. I stopped trying to compete and since then had alot more fun playing the game.

and to the guy who said Holy seal won't be taken out of the game, thats 7 roads decision not yours, you are allowed your own opinions not your own facts.
                  That is my opinion

Comment

you know the lvl of 75 up ? they start like 200-400 milions xp

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                      there is no discussion to begin with
                      This was a discussion lol. Also we all know that HS won't be taken out of the game. Do you know what the word SHOULD means? It means what needs to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen. If 7roads decides to take it out of the game then R2 will most like take it out as well. Seeing as 7roads been making the game more balance and easier already I don't doubt they fix HS soon or later. Until now though it is here and we need to deal with it but we can still state our opinion why it SHOULD be taken out of the game. It's a cheap tactic where it is impossible for newer servers to even catch up to older servers. Either it needs to be removed, revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped so that older servers do not match up with newer servers. It's dumb to join a fight and throughout the battle you are stunned. It isn't just for 3 turns either. It's more like 4 turns since you can't do anything after the stun goes away for at least one turn.

Comment

Well level 80 is not the end game lvl cap .-. You will have some time but not much until they increase it xD
                        If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                        Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                        So if you love a flower, let it be.
                        Love it not about possession.
                        Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          This was a discussion lol. Also we all know that HS won't be taken out of the game. Do you know what the word SHOULD means? It means what needs to happen. It doesn't mean it will happen. If 7roads decides to take it out of the game then R2 will most like take it out as well. Seeing as 7roads been making the game more balance and easier already I don't doubt they fix HS soon or later. Until now though it is here and we need to deal with it but we can still state our opinion why it SHOULD be taken out of the game. It's a cheap tactic where it is impossible for newer servers to even catch up to older servers. Either it needs to be removed, revamped, or the matching system needs to be revamped so that older servers do not match up with newer servers. It's dumb to join a fight and throughout the battle you are stunned. It isn't just for 3 turns either. It's more like 4 turns since you can't do anything after the stun goes away for at least one turn.
                          Yes it sucks being stunned for 3 turns, but level it up i believe there is a maximum holy seal level you can have, if there is a maximum there it is possible to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
                            Well level 80 is not the end game lvl cap .-. You will have some time but not much until they increase it xD
                            I'm good with that, I think Hs is lame to begin with so i don't even use it, if i did i'd be a hypocrite. Also like someone else says doesn't matter how much time i spend on leveling my seal , servers who have months and months before I did will always have a higher seal then me, so i don't see the point in rushing HS except for talents here and there.I'm just focusing on making my 60 gear legendary so i can start farming 70 gear for when the new level cap is increased.

Higher gear, more astrals and more skills beneifit me better in pve and class wars then HS does, as stun doesn't even work in pve or class wars..

Plus im working on getting my Amensia rune to level 10 so that will work for now.
                            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-16-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I'm good with that, I think Hs is lame to begin with so i don't even use it, if i did i'd be a hypocrite. Also like someone else says doesn't matter how much time i spend on leveling my seal , servers who have months and months before I did will always have a higher seal then me, so i don't see the point in rushing HS except for talents here and there.I'm just focusing on making my 60 gear legendary so i can start farming 70 gear for when the new level cap is increased.

Higher gear, more astrals and more skills beneifit me better in pve and class wars then HS does, as stun doesn't even work in pve or class wars..

Plus im working on getting my Amensia rune to level 10 so that will work for now.
                              You need all lvl 10 runes >.<
                              If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                              Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                              So if you love a flower, let it be.
                              Love it not about possession.
                              Love is about appreciation.

Comment

never said what my other level of runes were did i? >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X