No announcement yet.

Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid idea, like u know when reaching lv 80 the maxmum holy seal u can get is lv 99 or something i dont remember,However u just need to be patince.

Name: ♣Joker♣
    Server: S50
    S.Name: Hereafter
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      Yes it sucks being stunned for 3 turns, but level it up i believe there is a maximum holy seal level you can have, if there is a maximum there it is possible to catch up.
      Do you even read my posts? It's impossible for say s300 to compete with s1 or anything other older server. It is physically impossible until everyone reaches lvl 80 which won't happen. Yes there is a max cap on it but it will take months upon months before you even reach that cap. I believe it is lvl 99(going by wartune wiki for this. If this is incorrect the n please correct me.) HS which is going take you a lot of time. So saying to stop lvling and cap it is a stupid reason sorry to say but it is. Once you reach lvl 65 there is virtually no cap at all. You will have caped your HS at 64 which is 22 but at lvl 65 the cap is 30. Then at 66 it jumps to 44 then 58 and so on and forth. The cap is virtually gone by the time you reach 65 and thefore impossible for newer servers to compete with older servers. HS needs to be gone, revamped, or the matching system needs to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
        Stupid idea, like u know when reaching lv 80 the maxmum holy seal u can get is lv 99 or something i dont remember,However u just need to be patince.

Server: S50
        Stupid idea? Yea it's stupid bc you have high HS and want to bully people around bc you don't have skill to actually play the game with out it. You know how long it will take for you to get lvl 99 HS? or even lvl 80 by that matter? It's been over a year now and only a few people reach lvl 80. It will take you at least another year for you to get that high. Be patient my ***. This thing ruins pvp and should be dealt with. That or the matching system needs to be fixed so that s1 doesnt have to face s 100 or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          Do you even read my posts? It's impossible for say s300 to compete with s1 or anything other older server. It is physically impossible until everyone reaches lvl 80 which won't happen. Yes there is a max cap on it but it will take months upon months before you even reach that cap. I believe it is lvl 99(going by wartune wiki for this. If this is incorrect the n please correct me.) HS which is going take you a lot of time. So saying to stop lvling and cap it is a stupid reason sorry to say but it is. Once you reach lvl 65 there is virtually no cap at all. You will have caped your HS at 64 which is 22 but at lvl 65 the cap is 30. Then at 66 it jumps to 44 then 58 and so on and forth. The cap is virtually gone by the time you reach 65 and thefore impossible for newer servers to compete with older servers. HS needs to be gone, revamped, or the matching system needs to be fixed.
          umm why is s300 suppose to compete with s1, it is literally impossible to compete with them if your from s300 unless you pay tons of money to catch up fast. Anyways lets just wait and see what 7road does if they want to make such an update to HS.
          Last edited by Spiritombz; 08-16-2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

s300 was used as a example im s175 and im getting stunned for 3 you ask did i max my hs for each lvl yes i did but does not mean **** when your matched with servers from s1-s132 HS will always be higher have legend sets better astrals better gems better everything idc about bg is ok to have HS there but arena gain 100-200 insigs a day when the max is 450 just because we matched with higher level servers never going to have 60 sets st this rate

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              umm why is s300 suppose to compete with s1, it is literally impossible to compete with them if your from s300 unless you pay tons of money to catch up fast. Anyways lets just wait and see what 7road does if they want to make such an update to HS.
              That's my point lol and yes it was just an example. My main point is newer servers no matter how much you concentrate on HS and slow lvl you will never be able to compete with older servers in terms of stats or HS. Stats is fine as they are suppose to have that advantage since they are indeed an older server. However, being able to stun you for 3 rounds and not even letting you attack is pretty stupid imo. No matter how much you concentrate on your HS once you reach lvl 65 the cap is basically gone. Either the cap needs to be much lower for each lvl like how it is 64 and under or it needs revamp/removal. I see people stun no matter what even if they have a 100% chance to win the battle since there like 20k+ BR higher. At least let pvp be pvp and let people fight. It's not stun vs player. it's player vs player.

Comment

Exactly , lets also not forget by the time anyone lower comes even remotely close to 99 cap the new level cap will be out so those 80s will be leveling and getting even higher gear while ur still working on ur seal and at that point HS won't do a damn thing to them cause they will jump in br and for lack of a better word **** you.

Caping ur holy seal only comes in handy at 65 and below because the cap is reachable in a shorter amount of time.

They need to start putting caps at levels on stuff thats not stupidly hard to obtain. People already have an advantage on the amount of money they can spend why give them more advantage with HS.
                Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-16-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Dude i can be 80 in 1 month but i dont want, however vip helps and alot of exp events no matter wat u can catsh up by seal so suck it up dude
                  S.Name: Hereafter
                  Class: Archer
                  Guild: Serenity

Comment

Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
                    Dude i can be 80 in 1 month but i dont want, however vip helps and alot of exp events no matter wat u can catsh up by seal so suck it up dude
                    No you can't catch up in HS lol. First of all not everyone is hardcore cashers. Second of all it was a year before the first few 80s first came about. It will take a long time to get to 80 and it will take forever to catch up to lvl 99 HS. You just don't want it remove since you suck and you need HS to play the game. Just admit it lol. By the time you even come remotely close to reaching the 99 cap the Chinese version probably will increase the cap more than it will be brought over here and then restart. Even if they don't increase the cap you still have months before you even come close to reaching the cap. Thus, you will lose out so much insigs and so much other things in the game by then.

Comment

"silence is the hardest argument to refute"

Comment

i dont have damage reduce talent.. unfair for some that has it.. i invested all on HS.. i demand to get rid of the damage reduce talent.. so very unfair to me.. others have, but i dont.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                          i dont have damage reduce talent.. unfair for some that has it.. i invested all on HS.. i demand to get rid of the damage reduce talent.. so very unfair to me.. others have, but i dont.
                          Im sorry but that made no sense at all. You can get damage reduction talent if you wanted to and all the other passives arn't as bad as HS. HS ruins the point of pvp and makes it unfair for newer servers to compete with older servers. it doesn't have to be removed but it either needs a revamp or the matching system needs to change. It is unfair for s1 to face s300 bc s 300 will never catch up in HS to them. No matter how much you slow lvl or cap HS you will never ever catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                            holy seal gives 100% damage reduction for 3 turns. Seriously though, that's a really bad comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                              holy seal gives 100% damage reduction for 3 turns. Seriously though, that's a really bad comparison.
                              HS stuns doesn't give damage reduction lol.

Comment

Some people are just generally stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X