Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Seal should be removed from Cross-Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    HS stuns doesn't give damage reduction lol.
    3 turns of not getting hit = 100% damage reduction for 3 turns. Not getting hit means no damage is being dealt to you, and no damage being dealt to you mean you take no damage. I should've just spelled it out so there is no confusion, sorry. I know that those turns can be used to do other things than deal damage, but I was trying to make a direct comparison between holy seal and damage reduction talent.
    Last edited by R27402931; 08-18-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
      3 turns of not getting hit = 100% damage reduction. I should've just spelled it out so there is no confusion, sorry.
      Think the word you are thinking of is immobilize. Damage reduction means a reduction in damage being taken. HS doesn't do any dmg nor does it reduct any when you are stunned. It immobilizes you so you can't do any skills for 1-3 turns but ya i get what you are trying to say.

Comment

Exactly damage reduction, you are reducing the damage the other player can do to 0.. for 3 turns

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          Some people are just generally stupid.
          hahaha i see what you did there

Comment

Working...
          X