Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need advice for astral.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for astral.

Hey. Any recommendation for astral for which should I working on next? (Sorry the ScreenShot was include my char. Too lazy to make a new one :P)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune's Char.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1739013
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

will and goddess 8 from my pov ...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      Hey. Any recommendation for astral for which should I working on next? (Sorry the ScreenShot was include my char. Too lazy to make a new one :P)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50090[/ATTACH]
      Personally I say dump the Brilliance into a Holy Enshieldment. Keep leveling the Will Destroyer and Goddess Blessing and pick up an Illusion along the way to level 70.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
        Personally I say dump the Brilliance into a Holy Enshieldment. Keep leveling the Will Destroyer and Goddess Blessing and pick up an Illusion along the way to level 70.
        Illusion proc rate sucks lol. Unless you plan on getting it to lvl 10 or something it isn't that great of an astral anymore.

Comment

I have both Holy Enshieldment and Illusion, but why do think Brilliance is not a good choices?

My HP would be 42,700 even with High Commander Medallion. Don't you think it pretty low to survival against archer + knight with 60k+ HP?

And guys. Should I working on Will of Destroyer next or Goddess?

1 more question. Between +288 MATK and +5% damage boost from Destroyer. Which is better?
          Last edited by JohnNguyen; 08-04-2013, 11:20 PM.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I have both Holy Enshieldment and Illusion, but why do think Brilliance is not a good choices?

My HP would be 42,700 even with High Commander Medallion. Don't you think it pretty low to survival against archer + knight with 60k+ HP?

anyhow you don`t have a chance against a 60k hp archer :P

block procs really low last cw sucked with 3.2k block and ilusion saved me 2 battle with closed br ...

goddess than will

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Illusion proc rate sucks lol. Unless you plan on getting it to lvl 10 or something it isn't that great of an astral anymore.
              Yes it is a low proc rate but ultimately there isn't much else out there of any worth. Aegis can't be used with Goddess, Charm is useful in SOME situations but not many, Guardian Angel is decent when you are dealing with crit Mages but really doesn't do jack against Archers. And the concept for all astrals is to get them to level 10 anyway so why not?
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

1 more question. Between +288 MATK and +5% damage boost from Destroyer. Which is better?
                HP doesn't mean a whole lot unless it is in 10k+ increments. Brilliance will never be worhtwhile as an Astral because 3-5k HP is not worth using up an astral slot. Block will help to mitigate the damage you take even though it has been nerfed. Also the 600/700 block from Imperial Commander or Lord Divine medallions will help to augment the astral.

Will Destroyer before Goddess imo.

High level oranges before high level reds. Reds take a TON of exp after level 6. Oranges do too but not as much.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

5% more dmg from will destroyer is always better than that +patk/matk

Comment

Focus on BG, you are a bit behind with honor rank. Get imperial commander ASAP.

For astros I would do: Goddess 7, Matk 7, will destroyer 8. Seventh astro to add at 70: the block one (red).
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Working...
                    X