Happy Birthday Wartune..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Wartune..

Happy Birthday Wartune...the best strategy game i've ever play...maybe in meantime server can put many new chalenge, new map, new cave on a world map....

the game will go prefectly in the other side you hope xDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by R25483225 View Post
      the best strategy game i've ever play.., ..
      thin u dont try other startegy games dude yes wartune is good but not the best u have to try silkroad with wartune

Comment

strong to call it best lol. still not bad. happy birth day

Comment

happy birthday wartune.. now, for your present..i will be racharging balens again.. yipee.. how's that for my gift? (sarcasm strikes)

Comment

Flash crashed on my account on S280, lost everything, can't login to my original account, have to create a new accout? submit a ticket and do as requested!! still can't login to my VIP. This is bull. Give me my account back pls. I've put in $100 into this webgame. don't really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by R23098046 View Post
              Flash crashed on my account on S280, lost everything, can't login to my original account, have to create a new accout? submit a ticket and do as requested!! still can't login to my VIP. This is bull. Give me my account back pls. I've put in $100 into this webgame. don't really appreciate it.
              How can't you get back in shed some light on the problem please, but next time create a thread instead of bombarding other threads, post in general support.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
              Want to file a ticket? Click .
              Please read the rules: &

Comment

Even though this game can annoy me to no end and the cash events really gets on my nerves.. i'm still here and willing to play it out. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARTUNE and stop giving us such a hard time!

Comment

Happy birthday wartune!
                  ♥
                  Blessed Be

Comment

Happy birthday, now shut up and take my money!
                    *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                    lvl80 Mage
                    S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Happy Birthday, thank you for the dragon
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Happy Birthday Wartune !
                        ^^
                        If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                        Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                        So if you love a flower, let it be.
                        Love it not about possession.
                        Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Working...
                        X