Anniversary Gift pack drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Well, I got the Dragon already, and to be honest, the thing is fugly.
    Can you show us a picture of what it's like ingame?

Comment

bought 51. 0 beast marks. im out of here !!!!
      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
        Guildie bought 200 got 160 gem packs and 10beast marks only xD.
        160 gem packs O_O

Comment

i bought 100 more packs and got 7 beast mark....lol forget this, never again

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Can you show us a picture of what it's like ingame?
            After a conversation with a certain "lack serious crit" Archer, I decided to never sit on the Dragon.

You know who you are, and hear me on this: I will never be caught dead or alive riding that thing! *waves fist*

PS: Oh, and the rest goes to Soul Crystals. Save the Crystals, people, and don't tell anyone you haven't been warned!
            Last edited by DeathRiver; 08-05-2013, 12:33 PM.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I want a dragon... but I really doubt 24 pack would be enough, guess I'll settle for Piggy ;(

on another note... I think I'll save my Soul Crystals (just going to use a few where it'll level up my Soul Engraving, than saving the rest and hope next times event doesn't need 5000 Soul Crystal just to get 2nd rare reward...)

Also, from this thread, it looks like this for drop rates:
              (not total % value, just estimate of what ppls are getting when opening packs)

90% - Gold
              80% - Daru
              70% - Lv.1~3 Gem Pack
              50% - Lv.9 Luck Stone
              20% - Lv.4 Gem Pack
              10% - Beast Mark
              01% - Razor Dragon Card

Comment

If I remember correctly, I bought a bit over 200 packs, stopped right when the Card came up.

Also, ani, you have to remember that those Soul Crystals are only there to lessen the load on spending, not nulling it. Of course you have to spend balens on them, as intended.

{OuO**

Comment

I opened 182 boxes.No Dragon card and only 7 beast marks.
                  S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

i wonder what will happen if someone buys 200 boxes and gets 10 dragons? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
                      i wonder what will happen if someone buys 200 boxes and gets 10 dragons? LOL
                      Curses and name callings will fly all over the server, no doubt. Some from the person in the case, many more from others.

{OuO**

Comment

i bought 200 chests i got:

11- gem packs, can't remember exact amount.
                        4 mil gold
                        1 mil daru
                        2 level 9 luck stones
                        1 Dragon card (110th chest)
                        12-13 Beast marks
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          If I remember correctly, I bought a bit over 200 packs, stopped right when the Card came up.

Also, ani, you have to remember that those Soul Crystals are only there to lessen the load on spending, not nulling it. Of course you have to spend balens on them, as intended.
                          I know.

Just saying this time's Soul Engraving event isn't worth doing.

Because instead of like last time's event where you can obtain good stuff, this time...

Anniversary Seal x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x10
                          Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
                          Anniversary Seal x25 can be exchanged for Small Runestone x5
                          Anniversary Seal x50 can be exchanged for Insignia x200
                          Anniversary Seal x100 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x12
                          Anniversary Seal x200 can be exchanged for Crypt Tokens x50, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x25

You get 1 Seal per 25
                          So to get 1 mark for 1 Anniversary Gift Pack, you need 250 Soul Crystal...
                          (needs 2500 for 100 seal)

And as we can see from this thread... you need something like 50+ to get Dragon Mount else all you get are Gold and Daru.

So having 1 pack for 250 Crystal isn't worth it. (90% chance of getting Gold, unless you're super duper lucky and get that 1%)

At which I come to the conclusion that it is better to continue saving your Soul Crystal for later event when there's actually good stuff you can get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            i bought 200 chests i got:

11- gem packs, can't remember exact amount.
                            4 mil gold
                            1 mil daru
                            2 level 9 luck stones
                            1 Dragon card (110th chest)
                            12-13 Beast marks
                            My 9mill gold dropped beats that any day

*looney mage addict*

Nyx
                            lvl80 Mage
                            S444 Silent Arena

Comment

I have the dragon card, will get hawk as well without buying anymore, will save my crystals for a later event
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
                                My 9mill gold dropped beats that any day

8 mil remember, unless you gained another mil :P

You will get it tomorrow, if not, then we share Captain Nibbles!

Comment

Working...
                                X