No announcement yet.

Anniversary Gift pack drops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! i got lucky and got dragon card on my second fifty set of boxes. apparently the drop rate is way less than 5 to 10 percent according to some of the mathletes in my guild. more like under 1 percent, at least according to the data gathered so far from our server. if i knew it was going to be so low i wouldn't have bothered to even try. score one for ignorance.

people are not really thrilled with the extreme low chances though it is still too early to tell. it may just bee a run of bad luck for others. But being on a server with the only dragon and remembering no one got the evil alpaca on our server makes people rather irritated,... lol
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

hmmmm did any one notice how many obtainable Anniversary Seals can you get per day ????

except - soul crystals !!!

Comment

i just noticed that on my lower lvl char's server the login bonus event is missing. does this mean i can forget about getting pig card for free? cause i read somewhere else that getting all the free quests is just enough to get this mount

Comment

What I would like to know, what is roughly the % chance to get a beast mark from the box?

Comment

100 chest opened

5 beastmarks

thats it

daru / gold / gempacks

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              What I would like to know, what is roughly the % chance to get a beast mark from the box?
              I would say around 5% its possible to be a bit less.

Comment

You get 210ish Anniversary Seal at end of event WITH doing extras (late night 00:00~04:59)

That's 21ish mark.

You need 40 mark for Hawkstrider.

I can't find where you get 20 more mark without spending 5000 Soul Crystals *dizzy smilie*

Comment

Didn't actually bother to calculate before, so now if you excuse me, I'll get my whip and all things horrible. I need to interrogate someone about this free Hawkstrider business!
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Didn't actually bother to calculate before, so now if you excuse me, I'll get my whip and all things horrible. I need to interrogate someone about this free Hawkstrider business!
                    Whip the piggy, they like to be whipped.

On another note, yea, the only free mount you can get in this event is Piggy and a very low chance at Dragon.

It actually cost more Balen to get Hawkstrider than it is to get Razer Dragon.
                    (below for casher)

Such as
                    60 balen = 1 seal
                    600 balen = 10 seal = 1 mark
                    1200 balen = 20 seal = 2 mark
                    12000 balen = 200 seal = 20 mark

120 USD worth of balen for Hawkstrider...

Whereas you can get Razer Dragon between 50~100 packs = 3000~6000 balen

Tho you do have chance to get extra marks from opening packs, but as you can see from the drop rate... going by 10%... that's around 5~10 marks
                    Also get 50~100 seals = 5~10 marks

So if you get real lucky, you can get Hawkstrider.
                    If not... you would still need 10~15 more marks
                    That's around 25 soul crystal x 10 = 250 = 1 mark
                    250 x 10~15 = 2500~ 3750 Soul Crystals (no one still have enough, but maybe can reduce it down by like 5 (1250 soul crystal) or so)

That comes to 5~10 more needed WITH Soul Crystal And already paying up to 6000 balen.

Now you gotta buy more Anniversary Gift Packs
                    If you didn't get any marks from it, this is how much it cost with seals
                    1 pack = 1 seal
                    1 pack = 60 balen
                    10 seal = 1 mark

60 x 10 = 600 = 1 mark
                    600 x 5~10 = 3000~6000 balen

So yea.. that's another 50~100 packs needed for Hawkstrider.

So to get all mount, you need to buy at least 200 Anniversary Gift Packs. (around 12000 balen or 120 USD total cost)

Comment

Working...
                    X