Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"Free Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Free Balens

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone has used the "free Balens" services flashing at the top of the game screen, if so, could you share your experiences with it? (e.g, spam emails, complicated, bogus, viruses etc.)

Believe me it works I've tried it, perhaps this thread would give you a better insight.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-Cash-player
    Want to file a ticket? Click .
    Please read the rules: &

Comment

I use it all the time.

Mostly painless.

I have a dedicated SPAM email set up for it specifically. So I just feed them that.

Mostly I just sift through videos in another tab and get back to the game...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I usually do the videos during WB. I would just play one and then another when it's done during my 30 seconds between rounds. Those don't give a big amount of balen but they're consistent. I also do the registration ones when I have time, and like Ginger, I have a spam email for those.

Comment

Thanks for the fast responses, most helpful

Would an input of my debit/credit card details or any other personal information be needed to do these things? If so, which details?

Comment

Originally posted by Clickerboy View Post
            Thanks for the fast responses, most helpful

Would an input of my debit/credit card details or any other personal information be needed to do these things? If so, which details?
            for the videos and game sign ups. No. Just your email (the SPAM one you created just for this purpose).

Otherwise maybe. Depends what you click on and if you want it.
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I dont know if it's allowed or not, but there is a way for other people to do the free balens for your toon without any risk. This is very helpful for the player in the areas that has no free balens offer.
              Can't say how before i know the legality of this tho.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                I dont know if it's allowed or not, but there is a way for other people to do the free balens for your toon without any risk. This is very helpful for the player in the areas that has no free balens offer.
                are you talking about the "other" sponsor system site that you can exchange for Ultimate Game Card?

Comment

I live in Poland, red, green videos dont even work, most surveys, offers dont give any balens when completed - waiste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    I wouldnt do it, a long time ago someone did that for me.. and i got banned from one of the offer sites... im still IP banned. (my ip almost never changes)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      are you talking about the "other" sponsor system site that you can exchange for Ultimate Game Card?
                      Nope, but it seems Kagelol knows what i meant.
                      A moderator said it's not allowed, then lets consider it didn't exist for our own safety.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X