Soul Engraving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Engraving

Don't you just hate it when you accidently click 'Engrave' and all your Soul Crystals are consumed, especially in the middle of an event

My suggestion would be to set the automatic input to one or to zero instead of the maximum, and let it REALLY be our own mistake if we engrave all our Soul Crystals.

Originally posted by Riclamin View Post
    Don't you just hate it when you accidently click 'Engrave' and all your Soul Crystals are consumed, especially in the middle of an event

My suggestion would be to set the automatic input to one or to zero instead of the maximum, and let it REALLY be our own mistake if we engrave all our Soul Crystals.
    How do you make a mistake but that? Its a big button that says engrave lol.

Comment

I think OP is experiencing the accidental click on Engrave and either forgot or mis-click to change the amount of Soul Crystal used.
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-05-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        How do you make a mistake but that? Its a big button that says engrave lol.
        We will talk again when you forget to change the amount and engrave all

Comment

I saw this as a potential problem during the last event so I did something. I would put all the soul crystals in my inventory into guild vault at the end of each day so if I ever accidentally do it out of habit since I used to engrave every time I get crystals, only a few would be lost. Whenever you engrave for event, you can take them out 25 at a time so it's foolproof. It's a lot of unnecessary work, but it's at least safe.
          Last edited by R27402931; 08-05-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            I saw this as a potential problem during the last event so I did something. I would put all the soul crystals in my inventory into guild vault at the end of each day so if I ever accidentally do it out of habit since I used to engrave every time I get crystals, only a few would be lost. Whenever you engrave for event, you can take them out 25 at a time so it's foolproof. It's a lot of unnecessary work, but it's at least safe.
            I did the same. Vault it all, withdraw in amounts of 25. Safety first!

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
              Indeed better safe than sorry, but how far must you go to achieve that

Comment

Working...
              X