Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm.. that is one way to see it. Tho in some servers, there are heavy Ex-cashers who can already chew world bosses without any cash to keep it 580M HP.
    I agree 110M HP is very concerning, that's like forgetting about your neighbour's cousin college room-mate's step bastid child... Does R2 even know they have S85? :O
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

if R2 would worry about making money in smarter ways we could all be happy. they push more and more events but with no merges people are quitting. if you merge strong servers the strong players will cash more to try to stay on top. any time you take 2 guilds that have a unicorn mount and put them together they will try to outspend to keep the mount. when you dont merge us we get bored and quit playing. im level 78 and 1/2 and if i get to 80 before we get a merge im done playing and alot of people will stop also. its just boring. the only thing to do on this game is prepare for class wars and im not going to play a game 27 days a month bored to have fun for 3 days. i feel with the first 200 servers mostly wanting a merge. r2 could make the first 200 servers into 4 big servers 1 for each timezone. take 3 guilds that are #1 on their server and put them together and watch them fight for it. way more fun for us way more $$ for you. stop killing the servers that made this game a success. if it were not for servers 1-200 then you would not be making another 200. we all submit tickets and you tell us to make a forum. we make a forum and you dont say anything back to us. is this just a loop to ignore us because its costing you as much $$ as its costing us entertainment.
      Last edited by wiccabeast; 08-05-2013, 09:38 PM.
      WiCcA
      lvl 80 Mage
      S86 Mireworth Keep
      Leader of Dragons

Comment

In my oppinion we wont get a merge, once a player has hit level 71+ then thats it im afraid. all you have left is to do class wars.
        Maybe we shouldnt of rushed to be high level ? Most of these Asian games are about patience, go slow young grass hoppers, tortoise and the haire, that kind of thing...
        BuzzKill
        Shadow Vale

Comment

let the merges begin!! R2 release us to have fun, fun is fighting for the power, sturggling in guild battles, having those battles that you have to have a stratagie in to win, not just kill ward and win in 10mins. So we ask you R2 games and wartunes, merge us together, whats the point of all this power if we cant test it, u just let it die...

Comment

i agreed with wicca Instead of launching new servers , it would be better u guys if u merge servers because u loosing a lot of cashiers ppl lately
            S86- Abdou, Archer, Lvl 64,High Commander, Br 51176

Comment

I agree, we need more merge's to make this game more fun. I see the server, I'm on die a little more everyday. So please R2 do something about it. My vip level was 9 and now it has just turned 8. I refuse to pay anymore money to this game, untill we get a merge.

Comment

i have also stopped spending a while ago. ive been getting vip still but i wont buy balens. id hate to stop playing this game but im not going to play alone and people are quitting.
                WiCcA
                lvl 80 Mage
                S86 Mireworth Keep
                Leader of Dragons

Comment

S102/105/109/199 here, used to have 580mln WB, now dropped to 380 and there are a lot of ppl quiting lately
                  Character : Lergos
                  Server : 592/596

Comment

The official response from r2games came:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-3-00-AM-EDT

I am afraid this was my last day playing wartune. I will still log on for a while, but playing days are over.

Farewell virtual friends!

Epsy, server 104.
                    Name: Epsy
                    Server: [S104] Demon's Rill
                    Class: Archer
                    Level: 55
                    Guild: Asgardians

Comment

their goes another one of our top player thanks to R2 not caring about the people that pay to make this all happen. at this rate i may not wait till 80. lets go R2 you want our money your gonna need to do a little work on your end.
                      WiCcA
                      lvl 80 Mage
                      S86 Mireworth Keep
                      Leader of Dragons

Comment

I think that we should have server merges as well. Our server (s86 Mirethorn Keep) is grossly underpopulated at the moment. Only one guild has a good group of people that are still playing. Even when we go against the 2nd top guild, the GB is over in 20 minutes or less. 2 out of 3 world bosses have reduced health, and the only reason the 3rd one doesn't is cause everyone balens at that boss. We need to revitalize the first 200 servers and breathe new life into them. I would hate to quit (I refuse to start over after spending so much time/money on my knight). Please R2, please do something about this. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R24922663 View Post
                          I agree, we need more merge's to make this game more fun. I see the server, I'm on die a little more everyday. So please R2 do something about it. My vip level was 9 and now it has just turned 8. I refuse to pay anymore money to this game, untill we get a merge.

yeeees we neeed merge , many ppl start quiting the game , do something R2 ... plz

Comment

Working...
                          X