Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

server merges

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merges

i feel R2 should spend a little more time on its first 200 servers and a little less making 200 more. if it were not for the first servers spending you wouldnt be able to keep making new servers. your missing out on alot of business and u could solve everyones problem with some merges. servers are dying and im not just saying my server their are alot of players that feel this way. last month dragons were getting 80 to tree now we barely have 80 on our server. the people that are spending money are getting bored and annoyed we spend so much time and $$ on your game and you do nothing. we have submit multiple tickets for multiple things. you always give a cheap response but no action. you wont enforce your TOS you dont monitor the forums the last post i made i got completely harassed and you will do nothing about it except close the forums. you should really step it up R2 we put alot of money in this game and want something done to keep lining your pockets.
    WiCcA
    lvl 80 Mage
    S86 Mireworth Keep
    Leader of Dragons

It's kinda funny seeing so many from old server complain, and yet players are screaming for more servers... I say merge all 300 servers, and let us all have a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
      It's kinda funny seeing so many from old server complain, and yet players are screaming for more servers... I say merge all 300 servers, and let us all have a blast!
      People screaming for new servers? where are you looking, please link me to the posts where people ask for NEW servers, all the ones i have seen are the "Old Servers complaining" to have merges. Which is needed.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        People screaming for new servers? where are you looking, please link me to the posts where people ask for NEW servers, all the ones i have seen are the "Old Servers complaining" to have merges. Which is needed.
        Very regularly there are posts asking when a new Oceanic server is opened. So yes, they do ask for new servers.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Very regularly there are posts asking when a new Oceanic server is opened. So yes, they do ask for new servers.
          TO much people spam opening server threads with "When oceanic server gonna be OPEN!!" But never hear about eastern,western or Europe ones.
          If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
          Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
          So if you love a flower, let it be.
          Love it not about possession.
          Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Requests for Oceanic servers are mainly so people in specific timezones are able to make the majority of daily events without being up at midnight or later. It doesn't qualify as requesting R2 generate large amounts of new servers, just increasing the number of servers in or near their timezone.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Fun Fact, many people from Oceanic server ends up playing in the EST server, myself included. Aside from the "i dont know about timezones when i started this server" reason, people also pick EST because it's +11/12/13 hours to their timezone, so it will be more convenient to their schedule.

BTW, is a grave mistake if R2 thinks there are only a few cashers in the Oceanic timezone.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                Fun Fact, many people from Oceanic server ends up playing in the EST server, myself included. Aside from the "i dont know about timezones when i started this server" reason, people also pick EST because it's +11/12/13 hours to their timezone, so it will be more convenient to their schedule.

BTW, is a grave mistake if R2 thinks there are only a few cashers in the Oceanic timezone.
                It's not that there are few cashers, it's the population. There are less people in Oceanic time zone than there are in Eastern, Western, and Europe. Making less servers.

Comment

Less population in MMO? You really underestimated SEAsian numbers in procrastinatio... i mean gaming.

BTW, you missed an "L" in your signature.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 08-05-2013, 04:56 PM.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

again i find myself reverting to the forums, to seek some attention from R2 regaurding sever merges. And yet again I agree with wicca when he says our server as well as many others are dying off while R2 stands idle. Do we all really spend that much cash that they are to busy counting it to notice the drop in the flow? Perhaps its time to maybe slow the flow of cash even more. Maybe it will give R2 a sound reason to open there eyes to the possiblities of them actually losing money this way.
                    I apologize to wicca that one of the retired members of my guild had to spoil the last forum post.

Comment

Less population in MMO? You really underestimated SEAsian numbers in procrastinatio... i mean gaming.

BTW, you missed an "L" in your signature.
                      Please act more maturely. Your rude comments are not necessary and you don't do your research. If more oceanic people play this game there will be more servers. But since there are more players in the Eastern, Western, and Europe areas, there will be more servers for those areas. Does it make sense to have an area where there is less people and make more server and have an area where there is more people and make less servers?

Comment

Originally posted by XiaSeoung View Post
                        Please act more maturely. Your rude comments are not necessary and you don't do your research. If more oceanic people play this game there will be more servers. But since there are more players in the Eastern, Western, and Europe areas, there will be more servers for those areas. Does it make sense to have an area where there is less people and make more server and have an area where there is more people and make less servers?
                        Not only ignorant, but also hypocrite i see.
                        Like i previously stated, alot of people from the oceanic timezone ends up in other server not by choice. Act maturely and rude comments? lolwtf? last time i checked im not the one who pointing fingers at other people.

Comment

Not only ignorant, but also hypocrite i see.
                          Like i previously stated, alot of people from the oceanic timezone ends up in other server not by choice. Act maturely and rude comments? lolwtf? last time i checked im not the one who pointing fingers at other people.
                          Well then I see you can't get it. If they pick it not by choice by picking an eastern or other time zone servers it is showing to R2 less people are going the Oceanic servers. Now what are you trying to get at?

Comment

how many people can there be on a server.I am on S278 a pretty new server.We are struggling to do the basic runs.Doing a spire is tough because the lack of people.This server is just a bit over a month since it opened.We are lucky if we get 23 people for a guild battle.The largest my have 31 at the most.I keep reading the forum everyday hoping they merge us with someone .Just to see more faces.I am used to playing WoW and had no problem with population problems.This is terrible and absurd

Comment

Well after watching a few videos online whilst I was bored I came across this video.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z95z2QYD2pQ

As you can see 110M HP? (S85) Like seriously? My server (a new one 251) we get 580M HP for our world boss I really feel for that server as it is a relativly old server and the players may think R2 are ignoring them. All I can say is get all your players from your server and create 1 thread for you guys to explain that yuo guys want merge.
                              Want to file a ticket? Click .
                              Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
                              X