Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wrong battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong battleground

Why do I often end up joining a wrong level bracket battleground? I had a 40+ bg once when I was still 39, now I'm getting 45-49 every now and then when I'm still 43-44. This is very noticeable, as the guards get a huge boost and I can't even kill the gryphons in 45+ whereas normally knights don't give me any trouble. And obviously playing against a full bg of 25-30k br players isn't very fun.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

new brackets, 30-39,35-44,40-49,45-54,50-59,55-64,60-69,65-74,70-80.

Comment

Uhm... In my case, I'll just left that bg and rejoin after 5 min.
      Yep, it's wasting time. But had a chance to throw me into bg's bracket that I need.

Comment

Wait *** what's the point of these brackets? To give people a chance to get wrecked? Might as well make a 1-80 bracket for the really lucky ones.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

ah, they did, they did.
          First bracket only had 2. 30-39and 40-80. A lot whines.
          Then, they change it into 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-80. But some slow lvling just camping on lvl 39, 49, 59, and 69. More whines.
          So now, we had the current bracket so the one that camping had chance to be thrown into they're "equal" and you still think it's wrong.
          Nice idea, let's just go to only 1 bracket's and see how many people will whines about this.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Easy fix...

Stat Scaling (some games have this)

Where players stats are auto scaled to be near equal of each other based on their level (and BR).

But this Scaling system usually only works when it's within an "real" action mmo where you play by skill (moving around) and not by gear (unlike wartune, button spammer).

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Easy fix...

Where players stats are auto scaled to be near equal of each other based on their level (and BR).

But this Scaling system usually only works when it's within an "real" action mmo where you play by skill (moving around) and not by gear (unlike wartune, button spammer).
              Then play that game, simple, instead of suggesting that a game should adapt to you, lal!
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

not a bug. moving thread
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Easy fix...

not gonna work. imagine lv4x vs lv6x with BR bracket, it will be hell. not to mention bout the troop difference.
                  Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                  X