X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answer the riddle

Question 1
    - How to confront knights?
    - High charisma, strong templars before you and the knight never gets to you.

- How to confront an archer?
    - Guardian angel astral and jewels drop critical rate

- How to confront a mage?
    -...?

Question 2
    - Why take an archer?
    - Lots of gold and daru in WB and I will evolve quickly

- Why take a mage?
    - He is probably the best pvp class with aoe and great healing skills

- Why take a knight?
    - He is touph, after lv 50 he shines and he is good at.....?

Wait what? o.o
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

1) U cant confront a mage...
      2) Knights dont shine at ANY EVENT..

Comment

- Why take a knight?
        he is good at art of dying against mages

Comment

how to confront a mage:

have high patk and mages die easier than a roach

why take a knight?

becomes he becomes a meat shield for you in higher lvl mps (at least the good ones do)

Comment

LOL I smell another "mages are OP/knight sucks" here. As R23209055 said you can confront mage by having high patk since we all know it has low pdef and hp, heals cannot really win against very high patk it only delay a mage's death, guess all those claiming they can't confront mages have low patk and very low mdef LOL.
            Last edited by rheasteer; 08-05-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
              he is good at art of dying against mages
              And very good at surviving against archers. Damn, people still can't get the cycle in this game. Dunno why you always still want to kill mages when you have easy kill on archers? You all want this Knights>Archers, Knights>Mages eh?
              Last edited by rheasteer; 08-05-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

I want to be a non-confrontable archer like Zebqillion... only problem is... I have no money T_T

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                  Question 1
                  - How to confront knights?
                  - High charisma, strong templars before you and the knight never gets to you.

- Guardian angel astral and jewels drop critical rate

- How to confront a mage?
                  -...?

Question 2
                  - Why take an archer?
                  - Lots of gold and daru in WB and I will evolve quickly

- Why take a mage?
                  - He is probably the best pvp class with aoe and great healing skills

- Why take a knight?
                  I will answer with a riddle tew
                  1) How do you block a back crit shot?
                  2) Why mages dress looks horrible??!
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

1. Kill the mage faster before s/he kills you.
                    2. PVP. on early levels knights seems sucks, but on later level when his whirlwind can shave more than half HP's of opponent's troop, you will feel the terror of knights. on same BR level, Knights is best on 1v1.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

does anyone else think that, at reasonably close stats, it's a lot like paper-rock-scissors? knights>archers; archers>mages; mages>knights.

perhaps this is just me, I dunno. but if you're getting pwned and it doesn't fit the aforementioned example then I assume you are missing either time or ca$h or (less of a chance) knowing when to use what skill (skill)

Comment

Question 1

- Guardian angel astral and ((((jewels drop critical rate )))) <---- Jewels don't reduce crit against players, only pve

as for the rest of the questions on how to confront a mage, archer, knight? Have higher br and higher holy seal or stack dryads.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          1. Kill the mage faster before s/he kills you.
                          2. PVP. on early levels knights seems sucks, but on later level when his whirlwind can shave more than half HP's of opponent's troop, you will feel the terror of knights. on same BR level, Knights is best on 1v1.
                          The question is..... in which event does there exist only 1v1????

Comment

Most of you missed the point.
                            1) One can beat BOTH archers and knights with a strategy provided by the game,but there is no specific strategy to confront a mage, this thread is to either prove this wrong or help people feel the round of classes better.
                            A mage IS supposed to kill a knight, but a mage with guardian angel astral can also easilly kill an archer.
                            2) The game has knights at a disadvantage since there is no event in which they shine. They DO ROCK however and are the BEST once level 50+, yet no event for them to shine in...
                            3) This is NOT "I hate mage" or "unbalanced class" or "crying knight in shining tissues" thread.

Comment

Most of you missed the point.
                              1) One can beat BOTH archers and knights with a strategy provided by the game,but there is no specific strategy to confront a mage, this thread is to either prove this wrong or help people feel the round of classes better.
                              A mage IS supposed to kill a knight, but a mage with guardian angel astral can also easilly kill an archer.
                              2) The game has knights at a disadvantage since there is no event in which they shine. They DO ROCK however and are the BEST once level 50+, yet no event for them to shine in...
                              3) This is NOT "I hate mage" or "unbalanced class" or "crying knight in shining tissues" thread.
                              Best once lvl 50+?? I dont know why people say they rock at high level when they get owned in BG, WB, DA and GVG tower damage..... so they rock? ok but how?? and why level 50?? what happens in level 50?? lvl 50 jewels open up for everybody, seal opens up for everybody.. but the death blow are templars bro... templars have DESTROYED knights' prospects... if there was any truth to that knight OP at 50+ mark its all gone with the templars....
                              I bet u havent faced lvl 70+ templars in BG yet bro , even a same BR archer with high troop count win against a knight let alone a mage
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 08-06-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X