No announcement yet.

Answer the riddle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mage vs knight = ROF will burn his/her rear till his underpants till nothing
    mage vs archer = ROF will burn his/her rear till his underpants till nothing
    mage vs mage = the one who can burn the opponent pants win

note: based by my experience. ur experience may vary (burn his/her front instead of his/her rear for example)
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

How to counter mage: stay alive until 50%, use rune and delphic and nuke away the poor lil mage... or: you are so strong you just wipe the mage.
      knight: good tank in spire, great in gb and pvp at later lvls, archer eater... mostly that.
      @post above me: mage ...
      ...against archer: aoe-rune-aoe-thunderer or if low on rage: aoe-sunt-bolt-rune-aoe-thunderer.
      ...against knight: survive until 50% and use rune-rof-thunderer.
      ...againts mage: afk heal mode, done after about 5-6mins when aoes do around 10k.
      (needs pve set for above)
      Last edited by krackenker; 08-06-2013, 04:01 AM.

Comment

MAGE Against archer: don't bother healing, its a turn wasted and u die. Aoe, lightning, brutality, aoe aoe, lightning. Its a race and the archer hits twice .... use aoe to counter it. Every time I try to sun / resto vs an archer I die.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          MAGE Against archer: don't bother healing, its a turn wasted and u die. Aoe, lightning, brutality, aoe aoe, lightning. Its a race and the archer hits twice .... use aoe to counter it. Every time I try to sun / resto vs an archer I die.
          U dont know what to do against an arch then..... mages OP and knights sucky!!!!!!!!!!
          One more complaint.... The WB dies too fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            The question is..... in which event does there exist only 1v1????
            Noticed when i said something about whirlwind shaved more than half of troop's HP? When all troops cleared, it will be 1v1 no? And it's pretty easy for a mage to clear your high level troop in 2 first turns.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Noticed when i said something about whirlwind shaved more than half of troop's HP? When all troops cleared, it will be 1v1 no? And it's pretty easy for a mage to clear your high level troop in 2 first turns.
              ww clears more than half of troop HP?? kidding?? if u have 25k patk then maybe...
              It seems you have never faced lvl 70+ templars with 1550 troop count(Very common especially on mages)... those things have 50k HP.. u mean u hit 9k per hit of WW?? On lvl 70 templars??? I dont believe it.
              Last edited by kattuktk; 08-06-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

ww clears more than half of troop HP?? kidding?? if u have 25k patk then maybe...
                It seems you have never faced lvl 70+ templars with 1550 troop count(Very common especially on mages)... those things have 50k HP.. u mean u hit 9k per hit of WW?? On lvl 70 templars??? I dont believe it.
                Actually, it happens a lot with me. only im on the receiving side. yes, my troops is only at 69 and 1312 counts(maxed on researchs tho) but i faced too many knights who done that.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

U dont know what to do against an arch then..... mages OP and knights sucky!!!!!!!!!!
                  One more complaint.... The WB dies too fast!!
                  You are a knight telling mages what to do against archers...........An intelligent and well built archer will use AP spam. At similar BRs 2 APs will drop me to nearly 1/3rd HP and at the very least 1/2 HP. I can resto after the first one but then I'm behind a turn on AoE to wipe out their troops and probably have to wait for RoF to come off cooldown because I just dropped too low on rage to cast MD. So I'm stuck hoping my bolt hits the archer while they gain enough rage for their third AP in 4 rounds. Of course that is assuming they didn't come into the fight with 100 rage after building it up on the last person they fought. Right now similar BR knights (70-75k) will give me a pretty tough timeBy simply opening with Agoran's then surviving till 50% timer (at which point my level 74, 1400+ count, max academy Templars are dead) and dropping me with DD or EDD regardless of what my HP total is. I consider myself to be fairly good at PvP and I do see the rock/paper/scissors factor of PvP in this game but at level 70+ in my BR range it's NOT a foregone conclusion by a long shot.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

@Farrel: If you ever get a Holy Charm, use it. Knights cry when you have more than 2200 troop counts.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      @Farrel: If you ever get a Holy Charm, use it. Knights cry when you have more than 2200 troop counts.
                      Lol I think anyone would cry at that high of a troop count lol. I'm sitting at 1490 right now and it's pretty solid. Got 2 really solid knights on S130 (72k and 75k) who just plain take FOREVER to kill though. I mean yes i have the built-in AoE advantage but it takes a while to chew through 73k HP. Fights almost always come down to the wire.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                        You are a knight telling mages what to do against archers...........An intelligent and well built archer will use AP spam. At similar BRs 2 APs will drop me to nearly 1/3rd HP and at the very least 1/2 HP. I can resto after the first one but then I'm behind a turn on AoE to wipe out their troops and probably have to wait for RoF to come off cooldown because I just dropped too low on rage to cast MD. So I'm stuck hoping my bolt hits the archer while they gain enough rage for their third AP in 4 rounds. Of course that is assuming they didn't come into the fight with 100 rage after building it up on the last person they fought. Right now similar BR knights (70-75k) will give me a pretty tough timeBy simply opening with Agoran's then surviving till 50% timer (at which point my level 74, 1400+ count, max academy Templars are dead) and dropping me with DD or EDD regardless of what my HP total is. I consider myself to be fairly good at PvP and I do see the rock/paper/scissors factor of PvP in this game but at level 70+ in my BR range it's NOT a foregone conclusion by a long shot.
                        I thought about reading all that stuff but nope it was way too long for me haha.... btw bro that person is my guildmate and i was having fun with her...... I dont care about arch vs mage fights tbh

Comment

Working...
                        X