No announcement yet.

Shame to all of us.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol dude if you don't want to support it then don't. don't complain about it here. thank you and have a nice day
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

well you always have options..... continue to play, continue to pay, quit, or continue to qq... please find what suits you best and carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by Etlevs View Post
        well you always have options..... continue to play, continue to pay, quit, or continue to qq... please find what suits you best and carry on.
        This thread is already doing "continue to qq"

Comment

Well a thread about leveling the playing field for players who don't spend a single dime will be fun to see.
          Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

leveling the playing field would be easy, we could have a server with no vip, no wings, no spirits covenant and no access to the free balens either.... and there would also be no access to the ticket system or the forums either, as they cost money to host and run... and the server would be full of ads that you would need to click on in order to generate enuf income for the server to be open 24/7 ......
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              leveling the playing field would be easy, we could have a server with no vip, no wings, no spirits covenant and no access to the free balens either.... and there would also be no access to the ticket system or the forums either, as they cost money to host and run... and the server would be full of ads that you would need to click on in order to generate enuf income for the server to be open 24/7 ......
              I agree. We need to level the playing field.
              I made a suggestion:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....o-started-late

I believe it should be considered.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I admit wartune is pretty expensive. unlike other mmo's ive played where you can buy clothes and mounts for under 5$. But its our choice rather we want to pay and play or play for free.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                Server: s14 kabam
                Class: Knight
                Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  Oh and you can consult anichaos, i think he have a lot of knowledge on how to run a non-cash server. <giggles>
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Anyone who doesn't think something stinks when their anniversary is even more expensive than their normal events never played other games before...
                    I spent my fair share of money on this game but it's ridiculous how they did this event.

I see people spending 400 dollar on those new chests for 200 boxes and barely get anything usefull and saying they are done buying now except things like socketing rods.
                    Agree or not, R2 is shooting their own foot with an event like this. It's their anniversary and it's worse than the magic pot event...
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

@IggyBousse: 200 boxes aren't cheap, yes. However, they are no where near $400 as you've stated.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

My miscalculation :s, I'm bad when I just woke up lol.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Well the hard reality of the game is at lower levels its either spend time or money and at higher levels is just spend cash or **** off. Thats only if you cant deal being mediocre and not creme dela creme. A lot of ppl usually start out non casher but start spending cash as the going gets tough and they dont want their hard work of the past to go to waste. Those ppl you just mentioned who spend hundreds of dollars on boxes are kidding themselves when they say they wont spend again instead of just necessities.
                          And if you think logically why would R2 do anything to reduce prices when almost everyone eventually gives in to the prices anyway. You start out saying you arent paying 20 bucks for a pair of stupid wings, you see ppl who spend a bit more overtake you and you automatically feel like spending a bit so as to not loose out. Its a never ending cycle. There would always be ppl who have spent a bit more and soon you find yourself spending hundreds of bucks every month on smth you scoffed at a few months ago, all in the name of remaining competitive. This isn't exactly smth that you can fault the company for, but rather is human psychology to not want to be left behind in something they put so much effort into when they have the means (cash) to get further ahead. The number of ppl I have seen start out as hardcore non cashers who were eventually buying every event mount by the time they were 60s, is just a proof of that.
                          Last edited by kosprov; 08-06-2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X