Nerfed/Broken astral capturing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerfed/Broken astral capturing

I used to get an orange astral usually per each 500-700k gold, sometimes every 300k, now after spending 4,6mil I didnt get even 1 orange astral so Iam asking R2: Did you nerf it so fing badly??? or is this actually bugged cos at this rate its not even worth it to invest any more gold into astral capturing since it doesnt work anymore lol.

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
    I used to get an orange astral usually per each 500-700k gold, sometimes every 300k, now after spending 4,6mil I didnt get even 1 orange astral so Iam asking R2: Did you nerf it so fing badly??? or is this actually bugged cos at this rate its not even worth it to invest any more gold into astral capturing since it doesnt work anymore lol.
    Astrals are luck. Unless you buy them with points.
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
      Go ahead and stop putting gold in. Stop gathering star points which can be used to purchase those elusive oranges and reds. No longer invest exp from the astrals you DO get into your current set of astrals. Show that sytem who is boss and effectively cripple your characters progress.........
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

luck luck luck . 5 hours ago i spent 1mil = 0 orange.
        and the next hour i spent 350k and got 3 orange, the useless stat T_T

Comment

Ah, i thought this was a common knowledge that astral capture rate was reduced after patch 1.5.x (or was it 1.4.x? all i remember astral capturing is harder after we got those emoticons).
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

all random luck so good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Ah, i thought this was a common knowledge that astral capture rate was reduced after patch 1.5.x (or was it 1.4.x? all i remember astral capturing is harder after we got those emoticons).
              so we should all boycott emoticons, they're the main problem for everything, stupid smilies.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                I think it was patch 1.4 which nerfed it badly.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

this week =50 mils= 7-8 days = 30-40 oranges i think.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    so we should all boycott emoticons, they're the main problem for everything, stupid smilies.
                    I agree

Comment

Working...
                    X