Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Suggestions improving wilds.

Hi
    I've got this idea and don't know if it is good to apply so...

I suggest you put 5 BIG mines in the wild in each map

-- These mines have same time as the normal ones
    -- To get these 4 players from same guild must attack it and defeat the mines guardians.
    -- Other guilds should take it over same as single player method .. as to fight the players who took it
    -- A guild can take 3 mines in each area (higher area level have higher mine level)
    -- The mines reward "gold to the guild OR guild chests OR contribution to all players hourly " or as you like xD

Please post ideas on how we can improve this suggestion.

============================
    Other suggestion is about "revenge"

When we click on a player city we get 3 options, "Send Message ", "Add Friend" and "Attack".

Each player can do "Revenge" to one player weekly.(1 attempt per week)
    The player on revenge can be attacked by all members in the guild that he got that from for 1 hour (players can attack continuously and can get gold only)
    Also is "revenge" limited to the player in range 10 levels as normal attack

last suggestion ::

An event that reward 1 hour VIP every month it is just 1 hour every month :P

=============================
    What do you think?

Sorry if any of these suggestions repeated, I didn't read all the forum
    Last edited by Katalogen; 08-06-2013, 08:51 PM. Reason: Little touch ups :)

I love the first idea it would be awsome having big mins that it takes 4 players to take over..
    and gives contro.
    the revenge one seems kinda op lol
    The vip one hour wouldnt really care for lol but It would be good for the free players.

Other wise love the first idea :P

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
    Server: s14 kabam
    Class: Knight
    Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Big mine - interesting idea and I can see those mines change hands every few minutes lol

Revenge - seems like a "bully" button to me. Being able to mark someone as "most wanted" by your guild seems interesting but they way you have it right now is just like Stronmer said, overpowered.

VIP - I'm an advocate of being able to get temporary VIP without spending money. I suggested putting 1 hr VIP cards in voucher shop a while back and this so players can use VIP tokens and have a feel for what it's like being VIP so I support this.

Comment

thx for the comments guys

hmm so u dont like the revenge idea ... though it is 1 pre week or per month .. hmm ok
        how abot this ..
        if someone attacked u .. u get 2 hour protection ... if his corps in farm get ready in this time ..
        you can steal it ALL xD
        i am not weak in my server .. but i like to give the weaker player a chance in any method lol xD
        Last edited by ichi1st; 08-06-2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

As for the first suggestion I 100% would LOVE to see this in-game!

One thing I was thinking is that each time a guild attacks and wins the "Big Mine" an hour is knocked of the timer. (10 hours turn to 9 hours).

As for the other two I just don't feel it will work well.

2nd sounds like a bully system, players can basically attack this player several times with guildies.

3rd, whilst it would be great to have this 1 hour VIP can make a huge difference in players accounts for example they could go from 50 academy still to max in a matter of a few seconds is the player has enough kyanite saved up.

Great suggestions especially the first.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

This sound like a Guild Quarry.
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

thank you >> Katalogen << for editing my comment and making it more clear

yes as u said for the 1st .. more fun or reasonable that way xD
              more suggestion needed

i start to feel the 2nd one is bad as i read 3 comments

3rd .. hmm .. yes u got a point about academy
              it is not expensive to get vip at all ..
              it is just hard for some people to buy through internet
              ofc the game does not care about these "few" players somewhere in the world xD
              so i just put it up .. and see what will happen

thank you so much

Comment

lol make the game more friendly no need for bullying

Comment

I like the first and 3rd suggestion especially the 1 hr vip thing. Gives a tastes for vip and lets u catch up a little here and there.

Only probably with that is r2 don't make money off free things so it will probably not happen and giving free player a chance to catch up with people will be frowned upon.

But i'm totally for it and i'm not a free player.

The revenge Idea, eh either or.

Comment

Nice ideas, too bad if we ever get 2.0, wild is removed.

I liked the Guild Mine, would be interesting.
                    "contribution to all players hourly" is best, helps everyone in Guild.

Comment

Originally posted by ichi1st View Post
                      Hi
                      I've got this idea and don't know if it is good to apply so...

I suggest you put 5 BIG mines in the wild in each map

-- These mines have same time as the normal ones
                      -- To get these 4 players from same guild must attack it and defeat the mines guardians.
                      -- Other guilds should take it over same as single player method .. as to fight the players who took it
                      -- A guild can take 3 mines in each area (higher area level have higher mine level)
                      -- The mines reward "gold to the guild OR guild chests OR contribution to all players hourly " or as you like xD

Please post ideas on how we can improve this suggestion.

Other suggestion is about "revenge"

When we click on a player city we get 3 options, "Send Message ", "Add Friend" and "Attack".

Each player can do "Revenge" to one player weekly.(1 attempt per week)
                      The player on revenge can be attacked by all members in the guild that he got that from for 1 hour (players can attack continuously and can get gold only)
                      Also is "revenge" limited to the player in range 10 levels as normal attack

last suggestion ::

An event that reward 1 hour VIP every month it is just 1 hour every month :P

=============================
                      What do you think?

Sorry if any of these suggestions repeated, I didn't read all the forum

How about BOSS HUNTING in WILD too it would be fun. You can build a party and kick the boss ***. Its like respawning 5-10 BOSS every 1 hours and announce it in System like "There are 10 tough monster roaming in WILD , prepare your party and kick their ***! Happy hunting! " lol! And ofc , r2games will decide the loot of this boss. For sure even after tree reset , the rest of the hour would be fun. Cause it is so boring after tree reset now. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                      X