Guild Upgrades??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Upgrades??

I had major discussion with my guild over what should be upgraded in guild... a few wanted alter spins and complained that guild skills, shop and guild leveled up. They want more spins cause they can get better with the stuff from the alter over the skills and the shop. And think getting more players isn't needed. Am I crazy for thinking alter is not as important as skills, shop and guild level??

well skill tower would help the most i would say

Comment

It all really depends on the server if it's a new one then you obviously don't need a high level shop or guild level neither skills. I would have to go with alter just for the fact a lot of my items such a socketing rods come from there. Though alter & skills I would say you should focus on.
      Want to file a ticket? Click .
      Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by KeithH View Post
        I had major discussion with my guild over what should be upgraded in guild... a few wanted alter spins and complained that guild skills, shop and guild leveled up. They want more spins cause they can get better with the stuff from the alter over the skills and the shop. And think getting more players isn't needed. Am I crazy for thinking alter is not as important as skills, shop and guild level??
        So what we are looking at is the difference between immediate reward and eventual reward. Unless I'm wrong (please let me know if I am) the guilds level needs to be increased to get the structures to higher levels so that should be a big focus. For immediate reward yes the Altar would take precedence after about level 4 or 5 since at that point skills become extremely expensive to upgrade. In my opinion the Shop is only useful if the majority of your guild are interested in purchasing Legendary stones. If you are dealing with a guild whose majority plans on slower leveling then Altar, and also Vault should be the focuses. Altar offers items that cannot be gotten anywhere else for free (Crypt keys and Socket Rods) while a larger vault allows you more room to put all the stuff that will inevitably begin filling up a slow levelers inventory. As far as the more players part they are absolutely right....NO guild needs 200+ spots for members unless you really intend on padding that overall Guild BR with inactive players down the road (This is RAMPANT on S130 with the top 3 guilds having anywhere from 50-70% of their overall BR from people who haven't been online in months).

I think it really comes down to what the MAJORITY of your guild is looking for. That, of course, is going to depend on what kind of players they are. Slow levelers and Non-cashers will LOVE a higher level altar while faster levelers and Cashers will want the higher Guild Skills and Shop.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

@FarrellBrown
          Guilds are not padding their overall BR from players that have not been online in months, seeing as any player that has not been online in 10 days does not add to the guild's BR strength.

@KeithH
          Find out if your guildmates want to focus on investing in their astrals for now! Because unless they are investing in astrals to become strong in place of the Guild Skills, then they won't be able to make the gold quickly to even take advantage of a higher level altar. The altar is nice for the rewards it can often give, but that takes a high amount of gold! My guild currently has a level 6 altar & that gives us 21 spins a day, but at 20 contribution per spin that is costing 420k gold a day.
          Easily affordable for us because our members are making upwards of 900k & 1 million gold per World Boss, but if your members are not doing something similar then they'll discover the altar is nothing more than cosmetic.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
            @FarrellBrown
            Guilds are not padding their overall BR from players that have not been online in months, seeing as any player that has not been online in 10 days does not add to the guild's BR strength.
            If that's true then how is overall Guild Strength calculated? I ask because I know for a fact that the guild I just left does not have a total of 3 million combined BR between it's players who have logged on within the last 10 days and that's what their Guild Strength Rating currently sits at.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

Comment

@Farrel: Guild members' BR who are online in the last 7 days are accounted for in Guild's Strength.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                @Farrel: Guild members' BR who are online in the last 7 days are accounted for in Guild's Strength.
                Math still doesn't add up to me. Just headed up a mass exodus from one guild to another. Left the previous guild with a little over 20 players who have logged in within the last 7 days and their combined BR does not equal the almost 3 million that rankings board states (it's about 3 days since we left so before you ask yes the boards have updated :P). Does it multiply combined BR or is my math just wrong?
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

well i suggest to get

skill tower to level 7-8 = most players decide to get level 8 skill first and also guild will earn more wealth because of this. in near future most likely can enter divine altar early because of wealth overflow

vault level 4-6 = depend on your members if they need it vault that much

guild shop level 6-8 = all members spend 2%-10% of their everyday contribution spend here probably pots, luck stone and hp pack

altar 5-6 = well at least they have 15 or 18 spins everyday. i suggest dont get this 7 or higher early.. because ur guild will be poor in wealth late games...

well this suggestion is for new server guild. sorry for bad english

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                    Math still doesn't add up to me. Just headed up a mass exodus from one guild to another. Left the previous guild with a little over 20 players who have logged in within the last 7 days and their combined BR does not equal the almost 3 million that rankings board states (it's about 3 days since we left so before you ask yes the boards have updated :P). Does it multiply combined BR or is my math just wrong?
                    I have no idea either, since many of the guilds I've tried the calculation on are correct. However, this is Wartune we're talking about, so I say screw logic.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      I have no idea either, since many of the guilds I've tried the calculation on are correct. However, this is Wartune we're talking about, so I say screw logic.
                      Sounds good to me lol.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                      X