Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advice for lvl 41 cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for lvl 41 cash

Hey Im level 41 and I recently bought 4000 balens. I spent the first 1995 on wings and I am not sure what to do with the other 2k balens. I have been considering buying a mount from the shop but I am not sure if it is more worthwhile to spend it on something else. i don't plan on spending any more cash in the near future so all I have to work with is the 2k balens. thank you in advance for the advice

double skills

Comment

Sorry to be ignorant but what exactly does double skills do?

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
        Sorry to be ignorant but what exactly does double skills do?
        Double skills allows you to have 2 different sets of skills for example you'd have your skill set for PvP and a skill set for PvE.
        Want to file a ticket? Click .
        Please read the rules: &

Comment

oh ok. I have somewhat weak stats so Im looking for something to improve what is the best thing I can do to help my stats with 2k balens?

Comment

oh ok. I have somewhat weak stats so Im looking for something to improve what is the best thing I can do to help my stats with 2k balens?
            Well personally if I were you I'd be buying the socketing rods and fully socketing your equipment.
            Want to file a ticket? Click .
            Please read the rules: &

Comment

You could also buy a second pair of wings to increase your battle rating. Personally the shop mounts don't give that must of a good battle rating boost.
              If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
              Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
              So if you love a flower, let it be.
              Love it not about possession.
              Love is about appreciation.

Comment

rods = altar
                wings + 2 = spire chest and wait to get 5x fashion core.
                clothes events.

double skills alows you to be offensive and devensive when you want

what`s your race?

Comment

Hey Im level 41 and I recently bought 4000 balens. I spent the first 1995 on wings and I am not sure what to do with the other 2k balens. I have been considering buying a mount from the shop but I am not sure if it is more worthwhile to spend it on something else. i don't plan on spending any more cash in the near future so all I have to work with is the 2k balens. thank you in advance for the advice
                  With about 2k Balens there isn't much. What a lot of people don't think of is Spirit Covenant. It has some amazing benefits and last 31 days for a little over 1200 Balens. Warriors Call especially since it allows you to get to higher levels of Catacombs faster. Besides that maybe some Socket Rods and Crypt keys. Opening up your second skill tree would be useful as well but not completely necessary.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Best thing you could do is save it for Hot events maybe you will see something you really like. Or spirit coverant.

~(,,>.>)---(<.<,,)~

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                    Server: s14 kabam
                    Class: Knight
                    Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Originally posted by Yurus View Post
                      rods = altar
                      wings + 2 = spire chest and wait to get 5x fashion core.
                      clothes events.

double skills alows you to be offensive and devensive when you want

what`s your race?
                      im a knight.

Comment

Working...
                      X