X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnNguyen
    started a topic Need advice.

Need advice.

Which is better use for $35.00 USD? VIP or Gentle Beast Mount (3.2k balens)?

• kattuktk
    replied
    Yeah VIP has its benefits but those things(soul xtals, whips, experience etc) are things which u are going to get overtime.... just takes longer..... so the VIP is a way to develop your character faster thats it.......But the elephant mount wont be available overtime(unless its in the glory shop) so i think go with the elephant coz +500 BR(even more if your a knight) is something which just wont be available overtime(again considering it isnt in the glory shop) so you will always be left behind that strength if you pass on the elephant... in short go for the elehpant imo.

Leave a comment:

• XiaSeoung
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    Lol $20 says it shows up in the Glory Shop within 2 months for 2k Glory Crystals or less.
    Hmm 20$ says it won't show up in the Glory Shop within 2 months.

Leave a comment:

• pedropek3
    replied
    good convo. btw, what is the date for the gentle beast mount and is it really just 3.2k?

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
    Well I think,

VIP would be very more useful in this situation but be in mind this mount might not show up any time soon and you can always get vip >.>
    Lol $20 says it shows up in the Glory Shop within 2 months for 2k Glory Crystals or less.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Well I think,

VIP would be very more useful in this situation but be in mind this mount might not show up any time soon and you can always get vip >.>

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Get the mount ofc.If for your lvl68 you havent been vip so far lol kinda late starting to level up vip.

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandDuelist View Post
    You know if someone spends 50,000 dollars on golf clubs or 2,000 dollars for drinks on their night clubbing. It doesn't really matter. Its just how a person is comfortable with spending his or her own money. Since he's interested in this game and is willing to pay for it. Of course we should respect his decision instead of thinking that he's a no life person.
    Playing Golf = Exercise which is healthy
    Getting drunk, Smoking Cigs, Playing a internet games where you sitthere for hours not moving is not which all leads to unhealthy habbits, including headaches, weight gain etc.

Not sure how you can compare spending money on a game opposed to doing stuff in real life, they aren't even in the same ball park. At least hobbies in real life contribute to you getting out of the house and doing stuff, how do you benefit from sitting in front of a game for hours? U dont make money you spend it, you don't move much which is lack of exercise, comon. Why you think so many kids now a days are obese? Instead of doing stuff in real life, they sit in front of an xbox and computer all day instead of going out and being kids.

I play the game and I spend some money on it, but at least I'm not going to defend spending and say it's equal to real life hobbies etc.

Now to answer the orignal posters question. VIP is more benefical and it's only 8$
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-07-2013, 03:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Ths. This is 1 of answer I was looking for that not out of topic.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    VIP = 8 USD (35 USD gives you about 4 month, around VIP 4 or 5 maybe)

Gives you

Vip lvl 4-
    Supreme Castle Renovation,
    Vip Quests,
    Vip Weekly Gift Packs,
    Vip Tokens,
    Speeddown Timer For free (constuction),
    80% XP,
    Automatic Checkins,
    Unlimited Friends Limit,
    + 10 Devotion Bonus,
    +500 Kyanite From Plundering,
    More Mystery Shop Attempts + 10.

Vip lvl 5-
    Supreme Castle Renovation,
    Vip Quests,
    Vip Weekly Gift Packs,
    Vip Tokens,
    Speeddown Timer For free (constuction),
    90% XP,
    Automatic Checkins,
    Unlimited Friends Limit,
    + 20 Devotion Bonus,
    +500 Kyanite From Plundering,
    More Mystery Shop Attempts + 20,
    1- Click Capture Astral,
    Less Honor Loss -40%.

Gentle Beast gives you +20 to all Stat (Perm)

So yea... it depends.
    Since you won't get the -Honor Lost until 3~4 month later.

Only Good thing in VIP is...
    VIP Token/Wheel (lots of 500,000 gold)
    Increased EXP (unless you're a slow leveler, than you would hate this)
    Free Cooldown (worthless to slow leveler, since there's plenty of time)
    Extra Devotion count
    and decrease Honor Lost.

Other things sucks.
    Last edited by anichaos; 08-07-2013, 02:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hatoriyu
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    See? i got an instant reply in less than 10 minutes.

Just giving you my opinion mate. But of course please don't think I'm being hostile or anything

Leave a comment:

• Stronmer
    replied
    lol I keeping wiping my laptop thinking theres a bug on it -_-

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    See? i got an instant reply in less than 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Arlad; 08-06-2013, 09:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrandDuelist
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    I was going to say spend your money for better use in real life, but some people here will burn me alive for that statement.
    You know if someone spends 50,000 dollars on golf clubs or 2,000 dollars for drinks on their night clubbing. It doesn't really matter. Its just how a person is comfortable with spending his or her own money. Since he's interested in this game and is willing to pay for it. Of course we should respect his decision instead of thinking that he's a no life person.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I was going to say spend your money for better use in real life, but some people here will burn me alive for that statement.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X