Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does more points in crit=more damage, or is crit damage fixed at a percentage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does more points in crit=more damage, or is crit damage fixed at a percentage?

Question in title

Originally posted by hawkreborn View Post
    Question in title
    Your Crit Rating is your CHANCE to Crit. Don't know the formula bottom line is, higher crit rating=better chance to crit. It does not effect your crit DAMAGE. Determination astral does that.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Guide here says crit points affect damage too.
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-Daru-Earning

The Critical stats in Wartune affect both the Critical damage as well as the rate of critical.

Comment

From my experience, crit points have effect on damage too.
        100 crit points is about 3% = not correct! Players with 3k+ crit does not do 100% crit

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
          Guide here says crit points affect damage too.
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-Daru-Earning

The Critical stats in Wartune affect both the Critical damage as well as the rate of critical.
          nope. only crit chance
          Character : Lergos
          Server : 592/596

Comment

it does increase critical damage too... just like how block increase the amount of damage reduced when blocked. Tested it and obviously seen improvements overall.

Comment

The best way to prove critical stat increase damage or not is by seeing the difference of damage when using dual shot while your Sniper's Edge astral equipped or not on the same monster.
              Instead of arguing here, why don't you guys tested it yourself? Shouldn't take more than 5 minutes.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

good call arlad...

my crit = 3321.
                used multi shot (100% crit chance) damage was 10,400 and 11,500 roughly.

removed astral,
                crit = 1248
                used multi shot damage was 11,400 and 10,800 roughly

crit is the chance to score a critical hit. the higher it is, the higher the chance, with diminishing results or something... i dont understand it
                to keep it simple. higher crit = higher chance of scoring a critical hit.... determination astrals control the damage values of crits.

Comment

I already know the result from testing it myself, btw. It's just than arguing here, i think it's better for people to see it for themselves.

But thank you for posting your result, much appreciated!
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Lergos View Post
                    nope. only crit chance
                    as i said...
                    Character : Lergos
                    Server : 592/596

Comment

thz for info buddies :-)

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up.

Comment

also, crit-rate per point of crit isn't universal. It appears that higher BR requires higher crit values to determine effective crit-rate.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                            also, crit-rate per point of crit isn't universal. It appears that higher BR requires higher crit values to determine effective crit-rate.
                            Higher BR or higher level? I can see the higher level factor but higher BR just doesn't make sense to me. Well......there's a lot of things in this game that don't make sense to me I guess....lol
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

i feel more crit makes more damage also but its just an opinion. as for the level/br thing. its all about the level of what your attacking. you need more crit to crit things higher level then you and you crit more often on things lower level. if you go to the lvl 40 mp you notice you will crit way more ofen. but in 70 NM way less often so unless the boss has a reduced crit its all about the level of what your attacking. so out level everyone haha.
                              WiCcA
                              lvl 80 Mage
                              S86 Mireworth Keep
                              Leader of Dragons

Comment

Working...
                              X