patch 1.6 part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch 1.6 part 2

what the hold up with releasing part 2 of patch 1.6, its already been 2.5 months since part 1 was released, i'd understand if it was for another complete patch, but for a patch that was split into 2 or 3 parts, 2.5 months is a long time.

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    what the hold up with releasing part 2 of patch 1.6, its already been 2.5 months since part 1 was released, i'd understand if it was for another complete patch, but for a patch that was split into 2 or 3 parts, 2.5 months is a long time.
    We just got part 2. It was the lvl 9 clothing and lvl 7 stables or w/e it was. If there is a part III don't expect it to come until late Aug or sometime in Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      We just got part 2. It was the lvl 9 clothing and lvl 7 stables or w/e it was. If there is a part III don't expect it to come until late Aug or sometime in Sept.
      nope that wasnt part 2, it was just something they added

Comment

nope that wasnt part 2, it was just something they added
        I presume it is part 2 since the link i saw said part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
          I presume it is part 2 since the link i saw said part 2.
          nope, that was just part of the url, didnt see part 2 anywhere else besides there

Comment

nope, that was just part of the url, didnt see part 2 anywhere else besides there

Well why would it say part 2 if it wasn't part 2 lol. Also it has been awhile so if part 2 is suppose to come out it should have came shortly after the clothing and stables right? R2 could be lazy though and trying to drag this update as long as possible but I doubt it. I honestly don't expect another update until late this month or next month and that be either part 3 or2.0 update. Probably after the anniversary events.

Comment

More then likely they are trying to figure out how to make more money off the next addittion to the patch would be my guess, I think it's a safe bet.

Comment

Either way though I do hope another update comes soon whether it is part 2 or part 3 or 2.0 update. Getting real bored of the samething now. New stuff needs to come out. Usually games comes out with an update every month or other month.

Comment

Working...
                X