Talent suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent suggestion

In my thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?79381 I think became obvious that
    1) Archers have no really easy machup (they can't kill mages easilly, ** they can't target them easilly)
    2) Mages with templars rule wartune

A few suggestions of mine about their talents would be
    1) Archers should get a +x% bonus in MDEF - An archer is supposed to kill a mage, instead of stealth give MDEF bonus
    2) Mages should get +x troop count - They need charisma to stop knights but I dissagree they should have Barrier talent
    3) Knights should be the ONLY class with the skill "decrease damage by x%". - the templars are enough troble as it is.

If the Archers just stop investing in PDef, and buff MDef to kill Mages instead of Knights (like they supposed to be), they should be able to fare well against AoE spammers.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Write to 7Roads. If your archer sucks, that means you need to learn how to build one.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, Archer is known to be the weakest especially without cash, no one can argue about that.
        And Mage is known to be the strongest in PvP, even stronger with cash.

Only thing is... if you are a Cash Archer, you can win against Mage easily.
        (there's almost no middle ground, it's either they kill you fast, or you kill them fast)

BTW, about investing... it's not really like that, by default Archer gets more Pdef due to Strength.
        It's not like there's any Equip that gives you Int... LOL

The only thing you can do is Gems and Guild Skill (guild skill is costly, at end it cost around 8m~10m gold for 40 MDef)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Write to 7Roads. If your archer sucks, that means you need to learn how to build one.
          What makes you think I'm an archer? I'm not.
          Do you REALLY think that archers are the OP of mages? Is the circle complete?
          Let me ask you a question:
          If U R an archer, what is your favourite opponent?????????

Seriously now, WHY DO ARCHER AND MAGE GET STEALTH AND BARRIER TALENT? I THOUGHT THOSE WERE KNIGHT'S...

Comment

why do some mages use crit? i thought those are for archers only?

everyone gets %damage reduce talent.. who doesnt? lol atleast on lvl 1.

i do believe it is a cycle knight>archer>mage>knight

also there is what you call a player skill and class skill .. skill-slot build also a factor(the 5 skills in skillbar)

what do you think is the purpose of AP shot? lol now, if youll say that he puts his mage upfront, then ill tell you too they will be very vulnerable to knights .. eat and be eaten

Comment

Working...
            X