No announcement yet.

Chance of Razor Dragon mounts sucks....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance of Razor Dragon mounts sucks....

well just opened 130 or so of the anniversary packs and did not get anything better than the 2 lvl 4 gem packs feeling like i just gave all my money to see the full monty only to have a bum show me his smelly crotch , wish i was not already vip cuz then i would have at least got points towards that instead of basically getting nothing in return for my money thanks R2 for the .001 percent chance of getting the damned Razor Dragon

welcome to the club, good thing i read the forums and only bought 5 boxes before droping the idea to get it
    will just buy it for glory crystalls next month
    Character : Lergos
    Server : 592/596

Comment

It just depends on Luck and the luck sucks in this event. My buddeh darem used 380$ on chests to finally get his razor card. And a few others on our server.
      Got it with only 5 packs.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
      Server: s14 kabam
      Class: Knight
      Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

lol almost 400$ on a mount with only 30+ stats... i almost spit my pop out on that one...

Comment

In my server, only one player got the mount and that's too after opening 486 chest i.e., 28674 balens. OMG !!!!!!!!!!

wartune doesnt need average/less balen spending players now. They are focusing only on heavy cashier.

Comment

Originally posted by R214798543 View Post
            In my server, only one player got the mount and that's too after opening 486 chest i.e., 28674 balens. OMG !!!!!!!!!!

wartune doesnt need average/less balen spending players now. They are focusing only on heavy cashier.

What wartune needs is less idiots willing to spend so much on the mount without even knowing the success rate of the drop. As long as people feed wartune money like it's nothing there is no reason for them to stop doing events like this. I mean think about it, people whip out there cc at the pure site of pixels on this game, just because you have the money to waste on a game doesn't mean every purchase you make is smart.

*Awaiting a defensive remark from someone who spent a ton of money to get the razor mount*
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
              *Awaiting a defensive remark from someone who spent a ton of money to get the razor mount*
              Hey! I spent less than $150 for it! The rest have their uses as well!
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                well just opened 130 or so of the anniversary packs and did not get anything better than the 2 lvl 4 gem packs feeling like i just gave all my money to see the full monty only to have a bum show me his smelly crotch , wish i was not already vip cuz then i would have at least got points towards that instead of basically getting nothing in return for my money thanks R2 for the .001 percent chance of getting the damned Razor Dragon
                can u post a picture or screenshot of the crotch?
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

some in my server spent $200, some 10 tries, another just got it with 1 try.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    most of the guildies spent less than 30k balens and got it, average of 200 to 300 chests.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      ha! spent way less than that. got it in 100 boxes. knights rule!
                      ChieftainRez
                      Knight
                      VictisHNR
                      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

That's why I said getting Piggy is better than getting 24 Gift Packs (from event) (unless you already have Piggy)

Cause the rate is around 50~200+ Boxes for Razer Dragon... This time's event fails a lot...

Comment

I've opened 382 boxes so far, no dragon card... am collecting beast marks anyway, so will have to get it that way it seems. It's irritating, but i want it! And it better not be in the Class Wars shop next month
                          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                            I've opened 382 boxes so far, no dragon card... am collecting beast marks anyway, so will have to get it that way it seems. It's irritating, but i want it! And it better not be in the Class Wars shop next month
                            This month you mean... LOL (bet they'll do it just to **** ppls off)

PS: Later Date events, just so ppls don't go all crazy all over again like in that "consume event" thread.

8/13 - 8/15
                            Daily recharge 1,000 Balens
                            Receive 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, 300 Insignia, 50 Crypt Token, 1 Beast Mark
                            Recharge record will reset on a daily basis.

8/20 - 8/21
                            Recharge 500 Balen in a single payment
                            Receive 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, 50 Crypt Token, 1 Beast Mark
                            One Time Redeem

8/28 - 8/30
                            Consume Event
                            Spend 500 Balen - 100,000 Gold, 5 small runestone, 1 Anniversary seal
                            2000 Balen - 250,000 Gold, 12 small runestone, 100 Insignia, 1 Anniversary seal
                            5000 Balen - 500,000 Gold, 20 small runestone, 2 Bounty Scroll Pack, 1 Anniversary seal
                            10,000 Balen - 1,000,000 Gold, 10 Medium runestone, 200 Crypt Token, 2 Fashion Core, 25 Skeleton Key, 1 Beast Mark
                            Spend any of the specified amount on ONE PURCHASE to be rewarded, Reward will be send out via mail based on the highest amount spent.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 08-08-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X