Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Could higher level help me with Knights talents...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
    Like I said, hot air..
    I feel bad for you. 8th month playing as a knight but still a clueless one.

Comment

You're still talking but not saying anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
        You're still talking but not saying anything...
        Those talents are not useful as their activation rate is very low, id recommend putting points on second wind and iron wall(maybe one point in puncture too as it decreases CD by 5 seconds which can be helpful)

Comment

The basic Knight skill set is Slasher, Ult Slasher, shield, Delphic and EDD. any talents not attributed to those skills imo are a complete waste. Yes Quickpick they suck. IDC how long you've played, you cud have played for 10 years but fact is talents like Deliverance (Shadow Thrasher), Persistance (Block talent on a very low proc rate, and the % of dmg IF it procs is so small) it's a waste. I would even go as far as Puncture as well because imo WW in PVP is a waste. Unless you can wipe all troops with it and have clothes lvl high enuff to start with it it just takes a skill slot for 1 time use.

So all that said imo Iron wall and Second Wind are the 2 top talents a Knight shud use, as well as HS. Iron wall for a set % defensive boost and Second Wind because for 1 extra rage per lvl it works 100% of the time. Not a % proc rate. Also Waterseal can be handy (lower CD on EDD) but apart from those I wudnt waste xp or gold on anything else. I wish the dev's wud have given us something useful on Shield or Apollos after all we are the "Tank" class. Mages get talents on their BL, and Restore cause they are the "Healers" which they always like to remind everyone....nevermind the gazillion AOE's they have as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
            So all that said imo Iron wall and Second Wind are the 2 top talents a Knight shud use, as well as HS.
            Do you max them?

Comment

Does anyone really know the proxy rates of the skills and as they go up in level does this increase. I have IW and SW but also tyrany, puncture, and persistance. maybe its me but they seem to go off more often as I go up in lvls, although I do get stunned alot becuse of it.

Comment

Working...
              X