Facebook Wartune s37 on r2games ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Wartune s37 on r2games ?!

Hello im trying to make account and play via r2games, but i cant find my server which is on facebook (Wartune s37 ) , i checked s37 here its called Bloodland which is Wartune s37 but another server , My server name on facebook was Erandel i guess !

Thanks in advance .

Originally posted by R28595463 View Post
    Hello im trying to make account and play via r2games, but i cant find my server which is on facebook (Wartune s37 ) , i checked s37 here its called Bloodland which is Wartune s37 but another server , My server name on facebook was Erandel i guess !

Thanks in advance .
    facebook wartune =/= R2games wartune...

If you want to play on R2games, it's time to start afresh.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thanks , but i got some friends who play via r2games they are with me on same server !!

Comment

"Wartune Server 37" is not an R2 server. You can access that server through the facebook app you originally used or at www.************, which is the other company that provides an english version of wartune.

If you are positive your server is on the R2 platform, please provide the link to the server or a screenshot for verification.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thanks so much for the support , i guess i was mistaken

Comment

Working...
          X