Suggestion on Small Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion on Small Wings

I have some suggestion on Small Wings because it is really too useless for us now.

Here are my suggestion:

1.) I hope we can synthesize it to lvl 1 wings with "Good" chances on succcess. Or like we need three or four pieces of lvl 0 Wings to get lvl 1 wings.

2.) Atleast we can use the save figure the appearance of little Wings even we are using a wing lvl 1 above.

3.) If my suggestion 1 is impossible , let us recycle lvl 0 wings to fashion core.

Thats all thank you.

I agree with your suggestion.

+1
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
      I have some suggestion on Small Wings because it is really too useless for us now.

Here are my suggestion:

1.) I hope we can synthesize it to lvl 1 wings with "Good" chances on succcess. Or like we need three or four pieces of lvl 0 Wings to get lvl 1 wings.

2.) Atleast we can use the save figure the appearance of little Wings even we are using a wing lvl 1 above.

3.) If my suggestion 1 is impossible , let us recycle lvl 0 wings to fashion core.

Thats all thank you.
      1) good idea, I like the "Success chance" one (even better if you can Synth 2 Lv.0 Small Wings into 1 Lv.1 Small Wing)

2) main complain from cashers, cause they don't want to throw away the Small Wings in their Bag because some ppls likes the looks.

3) Recycling Lv.0 Wing = WIN (maybe 1~2 Fashion Core, since Big Wing is worth 5 Core)
      Last edited by anichaos; 08-09-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

im holding on to my little wings because i think they will at some point allow us to do somthing with em
        forever faithful

Comment

/â–ˆ\
          .Î*. +1 Like
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

They should atleast let us "Save Figure" in dressing room even though we are wearing lvl 1 wings or higher. That is the only possible use of that small wings so far. Nothing more.

Comment

Yeah. We had many suggestion about this, but nothing changing yet :\
              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
              X