X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Incorrect.

If you want MATK, go with Templars...
    Hope your kidding lol as Templars don't have the MATK stat...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
      Sorry but only noob mage doesn't take matk from templars as enlighten. So nope ginger isn't kidding, you're clueless.

Comment

He is not.

lvl 4 MATK enlightenment on my lvl 68 troops and i get the MATK from it i should it works as it should perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          2aoes and they're gone//same as templars on an even lvl, BR etc basis
          not for me...thou didnt meet warlocks in an while ill try that with someone ^^

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            not for me...thou didnt meet warlocks in an while ill try that with someone ^^
            You're just not there yet. You will understand that in the later stages troops just dies from 2-3 AOE helplessly.

Comment

The

Troop MATK -> Char MATK (MATK Enlightnment)
              and
              Troop PATK -> Char PATK (PATK Enlightnment)

is typo'd...

It should state

Troop ATTACK -> Char MATK/PATK

It does not matter what the troop are, it is calc'd by their highest attack, either PATK or MATK and it adds to your characters MATK or PATK (based on which enlightment you chose)

At least that's what it looks like to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                He is not.

lvl 4 MATK enlightenment on my lvl 68 troops and i get the MATK from it i should it works as it should perfect.
                That is a glitch then and your taking advantage of an exploit in the game. You shouldn't be getting matk from patk troops. That makes no sense. Not sure why the G.Ms don't even fix this as that is extremely not fair. Why should mages be able to take templars and still boost there matk up? if they want matk then they should have to take warlocks or any other matk troop. It's only fair.

Comment

Isn't a glich, is a typo. You can have MATK from PATK troop. In any versions of this game.
                  And that's good, because then you are not forced to use a troop only by enlightment.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                    Sorry but only noob mage doesn't take matk from templars as enlighten. So nope ginger isn't kidding, you're clueless.
                    You can't be that dumb... Enlightment is a percentage of your troops stats.... Seeing as how Templars don't have MATK as a stat then *** as a mage would you use enlighment for matk off a templar that has no matk opposed to a warlock that does have matk?... please explain that.

Even if it is a typo a Warlock has higher MTAK Then a Templar would so enlightening off a Warlock would give you more MTAK since it's based off your troops MTAK %.

Templars have higher PDEF, HP, PTAk
                    Warlocks have higher MATK, MDEF

What is there not to comprehend?

Reminds me of people who stack PTAK as a mage cause of the 1 point PDEF they get and archers and knights who stack Int cause of the 1 mdef point they get per Int, and tell me I don't know what i'm talking about without a logical arguement.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

You can't be that dumb... Enlightment is a percentage of your troops stats.... Seeing as how Templars don't have MATK as a stat then *** as a mage would you use enlighment for matk off a templar that has no matk opposed to a warlock that does have matk?... please explain that.

Even if it is a typo a Warlock has higher MTAK Then a Templar would so enlightening off a Warlock would give you more MTAK since it's based off your troops MTAK %.

Templars have higher PDEF, HP, PTAk
                      Warlocks have higher MATK, MDEF

What is there not to comprehend?

Reminds me of people who stack PTAK as a mage cause of the 1 point PDEF they get and archers and knights who stack Int cause of the 1 mdef point they get per Int, and tell me I don't know what i'm talking about without a logical arguement.
                      As far i can see when comparing templars and warlocks in ATTACK are they the same even at lvl 68 completely the same.

And it is a typo the you get a % of their ATTACK into MATK or PATK.

Btw Warlocks AoE, same ATTACK but better MDEF but worse HP.
                      Templars heavy SINGLE target attack, Same attack, better HP and PDEF.

And yes getting Strength from guild skills for a mage is worth it as int for a knight and archer is worth it as well only in guild skills.

But hey what do i know i just asked someone with a warlock same lvl as mine and compared and low and behold MATK was the same as my templars PATK wow i would have gotten so much more from the Warlocks using MATK enlightment NOT.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      That is a glitch then and your taking advantage of an exploit in the game. You shouldn't be getting matk from patk troops. That makes no sense. Not sure why the G.Ms don't even fix this as that is extremely not fair. Why should mages be able to take templars and still boost there matk up? if they want matk then they should have to take warlocks or any other matk troop. It's only fair.
                      Because its not a GLITCH its a typo. Add to that Templars are MEANT for MAGES, where Warlocks was MEANT for knights. Warlocks and templars can be used by archers they can use both. so please.

ADD to that all archers and knights get PATK from the warlocks MATK sooo why even bother trying to whine about something thats a plain typo.
                      Last edited by Nimras186; 08-08-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Please provide proof that its a typo instead of just saying it. Your trying to argue that Templars have higher matk then a magic troop when there is no proof and doesn't even make sense... thats like saying a Mage at same level, Same br has Higher PTAk Then a archer.

Comment

Please provide proof that its a typo instead of just saying it. Your trying to argue that Templars have higher matk then a magic troop when there is no proof and doesn't even make sense... thats like saying a Mage at same level, Same br has Higher PTAk Then a archer.
                          No i am saying the Templar PATK is the same as the Warlock MATK.

And according to my chinese friends who play in china does it say something along these lines: Gives you x% PATK based on your units ATTACK SKILL. on the MATK it says the same but just MATK instead of PATK.

Basicly what it says there is if your units had a grand total of 10.000 attack may it be M or P and you had a enlightment that would give you 10% into MATK or PATK would you be getting 1.000 MATK or PATK.

It does not matter if you as a archer or knight use Warlocks who uses MATK. FORGET THE M. Their ATTACK IS xxxxx and you get x% of that into PATK or MATK no matter what.

Thats how it was mean to be according to what i know.

So yes a Warlock with 10k MATK and me having a 10% MATK bonus would get 1k MATK more having a Templar with 10k PATK and the same MATK bonus of 10% would get me 1k MATK. Basicly because its based on ATTACK not the TYPE.

Comment

Your trying to argue that Templars have higher matk then a magic troop when there is no proof and doesn't even make sense... thats like saying a Mage at same level, Same br has Higher PTAk Then a archer.
                            You just don't understand what they're trying to say..

Enlightenment ignores what type of attack stat troop has and takes just raw number.

Comparing same level of troops they attack stat is the same (ignore the physical/magical prefix).
                            EvilOne | S36

Comment

tehlawlfirm - I use L69 Templar w/ L7 MAtk Enlightenment and it works just fine. I've tested it multiple times by setting troop count to 0 and seeing my MAtk drop. Gets me just over 1,100 MAtk.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                                tehlawlfirm - I use L69 Templar w/ L7 MAtk Enlightenment and it works just fine. I've tested it multiple times by setting troop count to 0 and seeing my MAtk drop. Gets me just over 1,100 MAtk.
                                Checked it with many other mages on my server too with same result ^^

Hmm i think we're a bit off topic here, answers for the thread topic:

How bad or good are warlocks at this stage of the game compared to templars for a knight?
                                I do have 149M darus and a friend suggested me to switch to templars?
                                Is that a good idea? How many templar lvls do I get from 149M?
                                Or do I better stay with warlocks and upgrade enlightenment lvl?

Templars have better skill (mainly important in world boss), more hp, more pdef. Warlocks have higher mdef but lower hp makes them as vulnerable to mages as templars are.
                                Getting them to lvl 72 should cost ~152 mil daru.
                                If I were you I'd switch to templars cause you already have the daru required to max them for your level.
                                The only reason for staying with warlocks might be mdef enlightenment, if that's the one you're going for but I highly doubt it .
                                EvilOne | S36

Comment

Working...
                                X