Warlock vs Templar at lvl 72

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    You can't be that dumb... Enlightment is a percentage of your troops stats.... Seeing as how Templars don't have MATK as a stat then *** as a mage would you use enlighment for matk off a templar that has no matk opposed to a warlock that does have matk?... please explain that.

Even if it is a typo a Warlock has higher MTAK Then a Templar would so enlightening off a Warlock would give you more MTAK since it's based off your troops MTAK %.

Templars have higher PDEF, HP, PTAk
    Warlocks have higher MATK, MDEF

What is there not to comprehend?

Reminds me of people who stack PTAK as a mage cause of the 1 point PDEF they get and archers and knights who stack Int cause of the 1 mdef point they get per Int, and tell me I don't know what i'm talking about without a logical arguement.
    It's funny when the clueless one is calling me dumb. You're still clueless and that doesn't change the fact. Now that makes you dumb & clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilOne666 View Post
      Checked it with many other mages on my server too with same result ^^

Hmm i think we're a bit off topic here, answers for the thread topic:

How bad or good are warlocks at this stage of the game compared to templars for a knight?
      I do have 149M darus and a friend suggested me to switch to templars?
      Is that a good idea? How many templar lvls do I get from 149M?
      Or do I better stay with warlocks and upgrade enlightenment lvl?

Templars have better skill (mainly important in world boss), more hp, more pdef. Warlocks have higher mdef but lower hp makes them as vulnerable to mages as templars are.
      Getting them to lvl 72 should cost ~152 mil daru.
      If I were you I'd switch to templars cause you already have the daru required to max them for your level.
      The only reason for staying with warlocks might be mdef enlightenment, if that's the one you're going for but I highly doubt it .
      Actually Evilone i don't agree completely here.

Templars are damn good against single targets.

But i would say i love Warlocks AoE.

I am thinking when i am max lvl and my templars are max lvl then i will work on warlocks. Because in some situations the AoE is very very usefull and they do a good deal of damage.

But against WB and single damage i would say Templar any time.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
        It's funny when the clueless one is calling me dumb. You're still clueless and that doesn't change the fact. Now that makes you dumb & clueless.
        Actually it doesn't because as people have stated it's a typo so how if one thing says something in a game I'm suppose to know that it's a typo? 2nd even if all this is true then it wouldn't matter if you picked templars or warlocks because it would be the same percentage which u argued templars have more mtak attack then warlock do which is still wrong. So you are still the dumb clueless one by your own arguement.

It's like the ancient rune packs when people bought them cause it said it came with 3 runes but in reality it only came with one but it was a typo.. you saying those people are dumb because of a typo that noone could know without them actually telling you?

When you do enlightenment on templars for PTAK it strictly says "Increases Player PTAK by % of troops PTAK" when you do enlightement on templars for MATK it says " Increases Player MTAK by % of troops PTAK" Now is it shows Templars don't have MATK and Warlocks do then it's obvious you would want warlocks for the higher MATK if your going for it. If it's a typo then wartune needs to fix it so people know ,.

I still say templars overall are the best no matter class you play, but this whole thing about a typo is rather wrong or if it isn't wrong needs to be changed by wartune so people don't get confused. So even if it was a typo doesnt matter what my opinion was because the stats would have remained equal not less then.
        Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Actually it doesn't because as people have stated it's a typo so how if one thing says something in a game I'm suppose to know that it's a typo? 2nd even if all this is true then it wouldn't matter if you picked templars or warlocks because it would be the same percentage which u argued templars have more mtak attack then warlock do which is still wrong. So you are still the dumb clueless one by your own arguement.

It's like the ancient rune packs when people bought them cause it said it came with 3 runes but in reality it only came with one but it was a typo.. you saying those people are dumb because of a typo that noone could know without them actually telling you?

When you do enlightenment on templars for PTAK it strictly says "Increases Player PTAK by % of troops PTAK" when you do enlightement on templars for MATK it says " Increases Player MTAK by % of troops PTAK" Now is it shows Templars don't have MATK and Warlocks do then it's obvious you would want warlocks for the higher MATK if your going for it. If it's a typo then wartune needs to fix it so people know ,.

I still say templars overall are the best no matter class you play, but this whole thing about a typo is rather wrong or if it isn't wrong needs to be changed by wartune so people don't get confused.
          No offense but with the billion typo's wrong translations and what not in this game you think this take precident.

Here let me give you another mistake that has taken them like forever to fix:

Mages Focus original it claimed you got 50% reduction in rage cost when it was actually 30%.

They FINALLY NOW fixed it.

Trust me there are so many wrong translation and typo's in this game you can't dream off.

And they fix it as they see fit when they see fit.

And again its r2 games who simply can't be bothered to fix their own typo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
            No offense but with the billion typo's wrong translations and what not in this game you think this take precident.

Here let me give you another mistake that has taken them like forever to fix:

Mages Focus original it claimed you got 50% reduction in rage cost when it was actually 30%.

They FINALLY NOW fixed it.

Trust me there are so many wrong translation and typo's in this game you can't dream off.

And they fix it as they see fit when they see fit.

And again its r2 games who simply can't be bothered to fix their own typo.
            Yes it does, because you base stuff of what the game states unless told other wise. It's like the crit bonus on jewels, I and many other people believed that it reduces the crit chance against players too, but the 70 jewels say it does not, so I talked to a gm and he said it does not work against players. So without the 70 jewel set saying that I would have never thought to question nor test it. That option isn't there for enlightment, it says one thing and does another. Like i said either way my opinion remains the same cause it's equal to anyways not less then.

Templars are still the better choicenot warlocks
            Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

In 2.0 version, the Warlocks have more MATK than Templars have PATK, but Templars still cause more damage. The diference is very low (VERY, VERY, VEEEEEEEEERY LOW), would make very little difference in Enlightnment. In my opinion, Templars are the best, but Warlocks can be good for tankers Knights.

Comment

well, its like this. You can use the mdef enlightenment from the warlocks, that would be the best benefit from them. Otherwise, templars are better for tanking for everybody (except against mages cuz we destroy troops). But i have seen some knights that can destroy troops in 3 turns, so I don't see much difference there. I say maybe the warlocks will do more damage to everybody, but ultimately, unless you are using troops for mdef/pdef, it won't make a difference. so if you get both, u can have warlocks for general stuff (and higher mdef) and templars for class wars
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I still say templars overall are the best no matter class you play, but this whole thing about a typo is rather wrong or if it isn't wrong needs to be changed by wartune so people don't get confused. So even if it was a typo doesnt matter what my opinion was because the stats would have remained equal not less then.
                  Now, you better read or search properly when or where did i say or argued templars have more mtak attack then warlock. Jesus christ.... Calling me dumb and clueless one by my own argument when you don't even know what you're talking about. GENIUS!

Comment

Now, you better read or search properly when or where did i say or argued templars have more mtak attack then warlock. Jesus christ.... Calling me dumb and clueless one by my own argument when you don't even know what you're talking about. GENIUS!

Sorry but only noob mage doesn't take matk from templars as enlighten. So nope ginger isn't kidding, you're clueless.
                    or was that mistyped? what's the difference if they are equal too mtak on both ends? either way this petty arguement is not helping the person who asked the inital question so drop it.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Good day sir.
                      You call that "Argued templars have more matk than warlock" ? I'm asking you, which part of my sentence says templars have more matk than warlock. Holyshiet you're beyond dumb.

Comment

Because if the argument is MATK on templars and warlocks are the same then why would you strictly choose templars over warlocks based on enlightenment.... I give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                          Actually Evilone i don't agree completely here.

Templars are damn good against single targets.

But i would say i love Warlocks AoE.

I am thinking when i am max lvl and my templars are max lvl then i will work on warlocks. Because in some situations the AoE is very very usefull and they do a good deal of damage.

But against WB and single damage i would say Templar any time.
                          Hmmm troop AoE is very useful? Just wondering where that might be.

The only place where they dmg really count imo is the world boss and catacombs, everywhere else the important part is hp...

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                          In 2.0 version, the Warlocks have more MATK than Templars have PATK, but Templars still cause more damage. The diference is very low (VERY, VERY, VEEEEEEEEERY LOW), would make very little difference in Enlightnment. In my opinion, Templars are the best, but Warlocks can be good for tankers Knights.
                          Good to know ^^. Hope I'll be still playing when 2.0 version gets here
                          EvilOne | S36

Comment

2.0 isn't very far, because there aren't 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 versions. If R2 don't change, the 2.0 will come after all 1.6 parts is live.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                              2.0 isn't very far, because there aren't 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 versions. If R2 don't change, the 2.0 will come after all 1.6 parts is live.
                              1.6 patch is over i think, next is 1.61 and then 2.0

Comment

Warlocks. not good in pvp awsome in pve reasons why,
                                Warlocks are good when you are facing more then 1 ememy thats basically all.

Tempts.are good for pvp and pve like boss 1 vs 1

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                                Server: s14 kabam
                                Class: Knight
                                Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Working...
                                X