So yea about them Kabam servers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yea about them Kabam servers.

So from what I hear, (don't quote me on this, this is mainly a question/opinion thread) Is that Kabam servers have an auction house... is this a fact? Also, can/are we getting one? Also, are the kabam servers included in the Duels or anything PvP competitive when it comes to cross server? If so they have a major advantage, and I believe they should either not be included or we should get an AH.
    Last edited by Screamfeeder; 08-09-2013, 08:51 AM.

Originally posted by Screamfeeder View Post
    So from what I hear, (don't quote me on this, this is mainly a question/opinion thread) Is that Kabam servers have an auction house... is this a face? Also, can/are we getting one? Also, are the kabam servers included in the Duels or anything PvP competitive when it comes to cross server? If so they have a major advantage, and I believe they should either not be included or we should get an AH.
    I play on kabam servers,

we have no auction. we dont get free ballens from adds we pay for everything.
    we cant use ultimate gamer cards. only paypal and credit cards.
    we cant gift eachother. like vip and stuff.
    we cant cant use codes we dont get none only r2 and others wartune servers i think not sure.
    and so on. And no we aint any patches ahead of yall in anyway. Think every wartune r2 armor kong
    gets same patches not postive.

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
    Server: s14 kabam
    Class: Knight
    Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Additionally, Kabam servers are included in the cross-server PvP events.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
        Yup same for class wars and bg ^.^

Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
          I play on kabam servers,

we cant cant use codes we dont get none only r2 and others wartune servers i think not sure.
          and so on. And no we aint any patches ahead of yall in anyway. Think every wartune r2 armor kong
          R2 partnered Wartune and most English version gets same patches.

The only ones that's different are those with a different title (but is still Wartune), those are the ones with PlayerTrading.
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-08-2013, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Ah k ty for the info *Thumbs up*

Wartune

Comment

Click here to see the available servers list. The non-English servers has the features intact, but they aren't as updated as the english one, like the OASGames only has 1.4.2 patch.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Alright thanks for the info. Seems as though I shouldn't believe all I hear in rumors. Thanks all for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                  omg G.M answered
                  Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Originally posted by Stronmer View Post
                    I play on kabam servers,

Why is this? if I'd known all of this I would have started on R2 or Kongregate, is there any real bonus to playing on kabam servers?? seems like a massive handicap to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X