This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the game not load

hi i cant play the game never finish load , and dont tell me that is my interet cuz i can play any other game also cristal saga and other browser games.
    hope any live Gm can answer or make something like upload the mini client TY

OHHH!!!! FINALLY IT ENDS LOAD!!!!
    thank you to all for your help xD
    just refresh 100000000 times till full charge xD
    PD:still want the mini client

Comment

OMG! the map takes forever to load, and is supouse that i fight or at last see the fights? cuz it says loading 20% and then i just get the exp xD
      And it must load the /16 scrips all the times? sooooooo booooreeed , dont want to hit that poor mouse anymore xD

Comment

First, delete your browser's cookies, cache, temporary files, and restart your browser. Additionally, make certain you have the latest version of Adobe Flash player installed and have disabled any firewalls. If you are still encountering the same issue, we encourage you to download and install the Wartune mini client

Comment

Here's some real info to debug things with. The game uses ports it shouldn't use and that's what is causing problems for anyone out there using a firewall. You will have to permanenty open port 843 and 81 for this game to work or assign IP to ports to tone down the security risk. After allowing, both of those ports the game finally loaded.

As for the miniclient, the website won't even let you click on it, just like the "play now" button which didn't work I had to press on the server name.

Comment

Originally posted by bellylint View Post
            Here's some real info to debug things with. The game uses ports it shouldn't use and that's what is causing problems for anyone out there using a firewall. You will have to permanenty open port 843 and 81 for this game to work or assign IP to ports to tone down the security risk. After allowing, both of those ports the game finally loaded.

As for the miniclient, the website won't even let you click on it, just like the "play now" button which didn't work I had to press on the server name.
            This still dose not work. I'v tryed to get the mini client version for over a week now.

Comment

The Mini Client is not released yet. So you cant download it. Give it a week or two and should be available... Hopefully.
              Crystal Saga
              CarnivorousX
              Celestial Palace
              Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
              Guild Edan

WarTune
              Temple of Ibalize
              Archer Lvl 4x
              Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Working...
              X