Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Does anyone know what is the Max battle rating that can be obtained in Wartune's? Just curious is all-and since I am curious what is the highest battle rating u have come across in any area. Of course class wars would give me who is the highest of each class-but I like to know what is the max that can be obtained.
    Thanks

Originally posted by R25269329 View Post
    Does anyone know what is the Max battle rating that can be obtained in Wartune's? Just curious is all-and since I am curious what is the highest battle rating u have come across in any area. Of course class wars would give me who is the highest of each class-but I like to know what is the max that can be obtained.
    Thanks
    Well chinese wartune has people over 150k BR i believe, and R2s own ZebQ has 120k+ Br, so it seems it's quite unlimited xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

5000k br.

I think.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Well chinese wartune has people over 150k BR i believe, and R2s own ZebQ has 120k+ Br, so it seems it's quite unlimited xD
        The highest BR in china is actually 220k right now..( I saw a buffed char for CW at 245k)

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Why i dont see Zebq in cross server rankings, the highest br guy has 90k br so where is the famous Zebq?

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
            Why i dont see Zebq in cross server rankings, the highest br guy has 90k br so where is the famous Zebq?
            Depends on the time zone you play in. Zebq is on a Euro-server so shows up in the Euro-cross server rankings.

Comment

Working...
            X