Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

MY Rant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MY Rant

    Things I Hate About Wartune:

    1. Waiting for people to do MP's! Need mage, need archer, need this need that, god! I do void nm now just because I don't have to wait.

    2. Waiting. Wait for wb, wait for bg, wait for arena, wait for tomorrow, why am I always waiting for a game I play?

    3. I have worked for almost a year or so to develop my character. Now we get some critters in that are my level in 2-3 months, cash a huge amount and they kick my arse. Yeah, thats fun. The only thing I have over them is holy seal (and sometimes they just live through the stun and kick my arse anyways). Wow. Just wow.

    4. I can grow gold/daru/insignia/exp but I can't grow roses. (real plants aren't allowed in the garden)

    5. Waiting for people in mp's with bad connections. Get into mp, real excited to finally have found somebody. Ok they need a refresh when they get in, thats fine. Wait 30 minutes. NOw they are back. Do 2 mobs, refresh before boss. Wait 30 minutes. Repeat. Nuff said.

    6. Lack of clothing accessories. So I like my armor but hate my boots, can I change it? NOoooooo. How about my hair? My face? Anything? No? What if I'm chinese, or black, or Native American? I am white, but what if I want my character to be Indonesian? Nope, stuck. Can't change earrings, shoes, bracelets, nothing. I am female, give me some options damnit!

    7. GVG u can't block, almost impossible to stop somebody hitting the ward tower. MYstery towers don't mean a thing. U lose all kinds of hp and then...... we lost the final GB to the top rated guild, who, after server merge, merged with all the top rated players. BOOOORING! Here's an idea....make the individual mystery towers something to fight about that give boosts if you hold them. So I can do something other than run to their ward tower, thunder, lightning my face off, lose 52k hp and do it again. For nothing.

    8. Bound and Unbound. If you aren't going to give us the option of option house GET RID OF THIS ****! I sort my stuff and wonder why I have 2 sets of soul crystals / luck stones / crystaloids. Just fricking get rid of it! It's so annoying to have to put something into my vault then move it again.

    9. Arena Start Button. I can't tell you how many times I have left arena and came back just to give somebody else the pleasure of pushing that stupid *** button!

    10. BG - I hate bg to begin with, usually b/c I'm competitive and hate to lose, but the honor loss at higher levels makes me love bg so much, that I am sooo under my rank its not funny. Actually, it is. I love destroying Lord Divine's that have no real reason to be at that level other than their guildmates have fed them honor. Even funnier when they have to dryad bomb me to win. Wait, bg is actually fun now because of that. Never mind.

    11. BG/Arena/Tanks - ok so these things are fine and r2 has made these things more available to people that need them at different times. That's totally awesome. Allowing helpsies on arena? I see the same cashers all day and night helping their guildmates, um, no. U should not be allowed to help, too bad. You can gain honor all day at bg? Hmmm....no wonder why I can't find ppl for mps, they are in BG ALL DAMN DAY. 2 attempts, thats it! No more! Tank wars- my only problem it coincides with bg. don't make me pick, especially in the morning. there is a bg from 9-10 server time with 1 bg in it. Ummm..... put 2 in that slot, tank wars at 10 and be done with it!

    12. Offline - So, My astrals don't count when I am offline? Say what? Guess thats one way for the weaker to dominate me in arena. I have to leave my char online 24/7. Same with ennoblement. Why do I need to sit there for 2 hours? Just give me my damn stamina!

    13. Character AI - So, I can't actively defend my castle when I am online and for solo arena, my toon is an idiot. (yes, lets use puri 9000 times instead of the rain of fire). NUff said. I wish it would be that the order I set my skills they would be used and for things like scat/puri they would only be used IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO USE IT ON!!

    That's about it for now....... please feel free to add your rants.... thank you for allowing me to vent.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

  • #2
    I would love it if the thread gets its name changed to TL;DR

    1. Yes, I help people run MPs, some more than others. However, it isn't my duty to help you out, and it certainly doesn't mean that you can smack talk (read as swearing) about it if I don't. Lucky for you people that I, as an Assistant Guild Master, don't involve myself in the Guild's politics, so no, I won't kick you.

    2. I do steal from farms, a lot of them, and especially when it's something special. Still, I don't steal events plants, so stop nagging me about stealing already, it's been like ages since we have planting events. Remember, I can always pop an announcement in any chat when you have your plants ready.

    3. I don't like the clothes, not their looks at the least. I like my wings, however, so just give me an option of killing the clothes already.

    4. Stop screaming about how you're going to report me for hacks/cheats/exploits for god knows how long, please. Especially when you, yourself, or your guildmates don't even file tickets or have substancial evidence. Saying cheater, cheater isn't going to help. I even had my toon checked for you, and still that's all you people talk about every single day. Not to say that I mind, but be more creative, give it some more color, a one word insult is extremely boring. What's the point of playing game if you see even more boring stuffs other than grinding?

    PS: I don't know how to complain about things, will anyone teach me?
    Last edited by DeathRiver; 08-10-2013, 05:59 AM. Reason: Adding to the rant.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

    {OuO**

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL i like this thread is funny

      Comment


      • #4
        things I hate about wartune.......

        1) the game is not structured in a way that opens up options for non cashers, light cashers and in many cases, medium cashers... and that cuts out a lot of the fun in wartune.... specially when it comes to events where money rules..... where is the top 3 of each class on a level system the same as the BG.... not just the top cashers in the game

        3) guild battles are limited to the higher BR players and that hurts the players that are not allowed to be in the GB50.... wait till you need a few 1000 insignia a week for a medallion and then it becomes clearer as to how hard it can be for many players to buy their medallions.....

        4) when players need to be up around the 60k br mark, many players are not going to get there, even for cashers it can be hard, many people leveling too fast and not raising the BR fast enuf.....

        5) events.... yes the events have changed to the point that some of the mounts are easier to get... but why so many mounts that we will never use, just own....


        I may be a forum mod, but I am still a player and I play the game too.......
        Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-10-2013, 05:56 AM.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

        R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

        Comment


        • #5
          As a discreet question/suggestion: perhaps we could move this to the suggestions area... and maybe whichever mod does that, could sticky it? and maybe poke an R2 dev into poking a 7roads dev into looking at it...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            Things I Hate About Wartune:

            1. Waiting for people to do MP's! Need mage, need archer, need this need that, god! I do void nm now just because I don't have to wait.

            2. Waiting. Wait for wb, wait for bg, wait for arena, wait for tomorrow, why am I always waiting for a game I play?

            3. I have worked for almost a year or so to develop my character. Now we get some critters in that are my level in 2-3 months, cash a huge amount and they kick my arse. Yeah, thats fun. The only thing I have over them is holy seal (and sometimes they just live through the stun and kick my arse anyways). Wow. Just wow.

            4. I can grow gold/daru/insignia/exp but I can't grow roses. (real plants aren't allowed in the garden)

            5. Waiting for people in mp's with bad connections. Get into mp, real excited to finally have found somebody. Ok they need a refresh when they get in, thats fine. Wait 30 minutes. NOw they are back. Do 2 mobs, refresh before boss. Wait 30 minutes. Repeat. Nuff said.

            6. Lack of clothing accessories. So I like my armor but hate my boots, can I change it? NOoooooo. How about my hair? My face? Anything? No? What if I'm chinese, or black, or Native American? I am white, but what if I want my character to be Indonesian? Nope, stuck. Can't change earrings, shoes, bracelets, nothing. I am female, give me some options damnit!

            7. GVG u can't block, almost impossible to stop somebody hitting the ward tower. MYstery towers don't mean a thing. U lose all kinds of hp and then...... we lost the final GB to the top rated guild, who, after server merge, merged with all the top rated players. BOOOORING! Here's an idea....make the individual mystery towers something to fight about that give boosts if you hold them. So I can do something other than run to their ward tower, thunder, lightning my face off, lose 52k hp and do it again. For nothing.

            8. Bound and Unbound. If you aren't going to give us the option of option house GET RID OF THIS ****! I sort my stuff and wonder why I have 2 sets of soul crystals / luck stones / crystaloids. Just fricking get rid of it! It's so annoying to have to put something into my vault then move it again.

            9. Arena Start Button. I can't tell you how many times I have left arena and came back just to give somebody else the pleasure of pushing that stupid *** button!

            10. BG - I hate bg to begin with, usually b/c I'm competitive and hate to lose, but the honor loss at higher levels makes me love bg so much, that I am sooo under my rank its not funny. Actually, it is. I love destroying Lord Divine's that have no real reason to be at that level other than their guildmates have fed them honor. Even funnier when they have to dryad bomb me to win. Wait, bg is actually fun now because of that. Never mind.

            11. BG/Arena/Tanks - ok so these things are fine and r2 has made these things more available to people that need them at different times. That's totally awesome. Allowing helpsies on arena? I see the same cashers all day and night helping their guildmates, um, no. U should not be allowed to help, too bad. You can gain honor all day at bg? Hmmm....no wonder why I can't find ppl for mps, they are in BG ALL DAMN DAY. 2 attempts, thats it! No more! Tank wars- my only problem it coincides with bg. don't make me pick, especially in the morning. there is a bg from 9-10 server time with 1 bg in it. Ummm..... put 2 in that slot, tank wars at 10 and be done with it!

            12. Offline - So, My astrals don't count when I am offline? Say what? Guess thats one way for the weaker to dominate me in arena. I have to leave my char online 24/7. Same with ennoblement. Why do I need to sit there for 2 hours? Just give me my damn stamina!

            13. Character AI - So, I can't actively defend my castle when I am online and for solo arena, my toon is an idiot. (yes, lets use puri 9000 times instead of the rain of fire). NUff said. I wish it would be that the order I set my skills they would be used and for things like scat/puri they would only be used IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO USE IT ON!!

            That's about it for now....... please feel free to add your rants.... thank you for allowing me to vent.
            Here sir. Take my like

            Comment


            • #7
              1-Guilds should be capped at 50 members ----gb solved (increase gb wars to 16 guilds).
              2-If you are offline for 30 days it auto kicks you from guild.
              3-mps at one soon might fix the finding a party issue.
              4-r2 is too greedy so non cashers,light cashers and medium cashers will never be able to compete. Play they surely can but not compete.
              5-bg honor should be set based on vip level, the higher the level the less you lose. Once you reach lv9 u lose nothing like it is now.
              6-wings and clothes n mounts should have levels set to them, No wonder half the players on new servers quit before a week has passed i mean some players have level 5 wings on day one its totaly rediculous. Why not have it so u can only upgrade wings and clothes at certain levels.
              Ie
              lv 1-30 u can only obtain lv1 wings and clothes
              lv 30-50 you can upgrade to lv 3
              lv 60 -65 up to lv 5
              lv 70 up to lv 8
              and lv 80 up to lv 10
              Its no fun for non cash players or low cash players to see opponents with 30k br in less than a week hence 50% quit before the week has passed.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by simon1736 View Post
                1-Guilds should be capped at 50 members ----gb solved (increase gb wars to 16 guilds).
                2-If you are offline for 30 days it auto kicks you from guild.
                3-mps at one soon might fix the finding a party issue.
                4-r2 is too greedy so non cashers,light cashers and medium cashers will never be able to compete. Play they surely can but not compete.
                5-bg honor should be set based on vip level, the higher the level the less you lose. Once you reach lv9 u lose nothing like it is now.
                6-wings and clothes n mounts should have levels set to them, No wonder half the players on new servers quit before a week has passed i mean some players have level 5 wings on day one its totaly rediculous. Why not have it so u can only upgrade wings and clothes at certain levels.
                Ie
                lv 1-30 u can only obtain lv1 wings and clothes
                lv 30-50 you can upgrade to lv 3
                lv 60 -65 up to lv 5
                lv 70 up to lv 8
                and lv 80 up to lv 10
                Its no fun for non cash players or low cash players to see opponents with 30k br in less than a week hence 50% quit before the week has passed.
                the guild battles used to be at 16 guilds, there was too many dead guilds in the Guild battles every week and too much complaining about the dead guilds, that it was changed to 8 guilds and 3 battles a week....
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

                R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shawtrcwbkyz View Post
                  Here sir. Take my like
                  it's a Maam

                  Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  Things I Hate About Wartune:
                  6. ..... I am female, give me some options damnit! .
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I agree with most the rant, my biggest problem is BGs now, Before it was like 30 -39 40-49 etc.. That bad part about that was fighting people who stayed at the max level for their bracket to farm honor. That I could deal with cause I only ran acrossed a few of those every once in awhile, but now people get put in with people in bgs with people that can use mounts and equip an extra astral and put people with knights and no holy seal against people with templars and holy seal and an extra astral . That's my biggest problem with bgs, cause now not only the people who sat at 39, 49, for ever to beef up their character to farm honor, they can now level to 54 and have even a bigger advantage.
                    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-10-2013, 11:46 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I love all the rants!

                      Guilds capped at 50 members is a great idea IMO! It would be a great step towards preventing server death.

                      BG- I hate it. Needs to be in smaller brackets , 40-44, 45-49,etc... WITH a max honor level cap every 10 levels so if a player wants to be Lord Divine he cant just camp level.

                      Clothing- Allow us to hide per piece. The female clothing is trashy at best, but I like my wings and hair, so allow me to only show those.

                      Server Messages- DILIGAF that so and so got 500k on VIP wheel, a socket, or a stone. Only message I need is BG or WB is opening up.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        lol this made my day. I agree with a few points most importantly make to where we can grow roses
                        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I do agree with most of the rant. However, I want to point out that mystery towers DO help in winning GB since they deal damage to ward tower as well. With that being said, at higher lvls, your guild members can do enough damage to ward tower directly to account for not taking mystery towers anyways. IMO the only time that having mystery towers would make a difference is having a battle between 2 guilds with similar strength and number which seems to be quite rare in these servers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol then try wings of destiny there people spend over 7k$ lolz but is realy good game )) a noncasher can survive only need to play 10+hour per day to be something xD
                            Eternal Saga
                            Miki93 s20
                            St:s10 Temary Temple :P

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                              I do agree with most of the rant. However, I want to point out that mystery towers DO help in winning GB since they deal damage to ward tower as well. With that being said, at higher lvls, your guild members can do enough damage to ward tower directly to account for not taking mystery towers anyways. IMO the only time that having mystery towers would make a difference is having a battle between 2 guilds with similar strength and number which seems to be quite rare in these servers.
                              Actually mystery towers don't do any damage to the ward tower
                              But to answer the rant, i think in the latest chinese patch they have made some rules that when a team gets 1 tower, their damage dealt to the ward increases by 10%, if they get 2 it goes up by 20%.. ain't a 100% on the numbers but basically that's what it is doing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X