Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Actually mystery towers don't do any damage to the ward tower
    But to answer the rant, i think in the latest chinese patch they have made some rules that when a team gets 1 tower, their damage dealt to the ward increases by 10%, if they get 2 it goes up by 20%.. ain't a 100% on the numbers but basically that's what it is doing.
    To my knowledge, each tower gives 17.5 points (175k damage dealt to ward) per tick. It does seem that points are directly related to ward hp since all my GB ends at 7.8k points (78 mil damage dealt to ward). 1 point = 10k damage to ward tower. Is that outdated or is it wrong entirely? I don't remember where I got that from but I've been going by that for a while now.

Comment

Mystery towers do damage ward tower. Check out patch notes of wartune 1.45 when they released Guild battles.

Comment

you need 4 towers to do damage to ward tower
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
          To my knowledge, each tower gives 17.5 points (175k damage dealt to ward) per tick. It does seem that points are directly related to ward hp since all my GB ends at 7.8k points (78 mil damage dealt to ward). 1 point = 10k damage to ward tower. Is that outdated or is it wrong entirely? I don't remember where I got that from but I've been going by that for a while now.
          They give you points but do not damage ward tower as far as i know, they're just there for points.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
            I do agree with most of the rant. However, I want to point out that mystery towers DO help in winning GB since they deal damage to ward tower as well. With that being said, at higher lvls, your guild members can do enough damage to ward tower directly to account for not taking mystery towers anyways. IMO the only time that having mystery towers would make a difference is having a battle between 2 guilds with similar strength and number which seems to be quite rare in these servers.
            We do have two guilds of same strength in our server and No we dont give a damn about the mystery towers... ward tower attack ftw!!

Comment

We do have two guilds of same strength in our server and No we dont give a damn about the mystery towers... ward tower attack ftw!!
              Is it because you guys know for a fact that mystery towers don't do anything or is it because nobody know that they would actually help? (Not being sarcastic, serious question)

They give you points but do not damage ward tower as far as i know, they're just there for points.
              Is it just coincidence that the points your team have when you destroy the enemy ward tower is the same as how much hp it had? (assuming 1 pt = 10k damage)
              As I stated before, I noticed that my guild always have about 7.8k points when we destroy the enemy ward tower. Ward tower would have 78 mil hp including the heal.

Comment

from what i understand ^ this guy is right... any and all points you get deal damage to enemy ward.. chariot does 6 mill damage.. 600 points.. 10k damage = 1 point...

towers give 17ish points.. or 170k damage per tick.. as well as what your guild members do physically to ward.. those damage points are taken away from ward hp..

as well as the points you get from fighting enemy guild.. all points add up to deal damage to enemy ward..

attacking ward is a sure fire way to get those points.. but theres no harm in grabbing those towers to get an extra 68 points per tick.

dont forget, if you dont have towers, chances are enemy does, which means they will be getting those extra points per tick.

at a certain point. members of your guild will be getting more damage per tick that all 4 towers combined. so not paying much attention wont be such a big issue... but for newer servers.. claiming, holding and stopping the enemy from claiming those towers will be a big deal in gb.

Comment

Working...
                X