Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Battle and guild hopping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle and guild hopping

Please put in a restriction to prevent players from doing GB for more than 1 guild.
    Several times now I have witnessed members from other guilds who finish their GB quickly, only to join another guild to fight in another GB.

You can't.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't know if thats possible but what i did find annoying is the guild on my server would merge with another guild to beat the other guilds on days they fight them so no one had a chance to ever win. After while they just decided to merge all into one guild with half the server so now there is one op guild with a ton of members and a bunch of little guilds that will never have a shot of beating them, so everytime someone is up against that guild they just afk cause not only do the outnumber by a alot they use (chariots) to make it not last 20 minutes and then tell everyone else they suck..

I keep hearing more and more about this on other servers, and while it's legal to do , it's sad and patheic and makes the server no fun when one guild dominates the whole server especially against so small of other guilds, and everyone tho joins that server just joins there guild. Pretty sure they are at or almost at max coapcity in that guild now if they haven't already.
      Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-10-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

it does happen on my server each GB night, top guild sends members to another guild for GB, essentially spoiling it for the guilds below them.
        Perhaps restricting GB to what ever guild your in on the Sunday for that week might help. but atm its peeing a lot of folks off

Comment

One possible solution is to not allow players who leave a guild to participate in the next GB. I know this isn't fair for someone who is legitimately leaving a guild for another, but the 1 missed GB shouldn't be a big deal for that person anyways since he or she will have plenty more in the new guild.

Comment

Originally posted by CombatMedic View Post
            it does happen on my server each GB night, top guild sends members to another guild for GB, essentially spoiling it for the guilds below them.
            Perhaps restricting GB to what ever guild your in on the Sunday for that week might help. but atm its peeing a lot of folks off
            I agree. It is a fair solution to the problem and probably easilly installed in the game.
            +1 from me

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              I agree. It is a fair solution to the problem and probably easilly installed in the game.
              +1 from me
              Argee we have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
              X