Armor and Defense on gear refines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armor and Defense on gear refines

i got a question , is armor = defense on gears or does armor have a bit more?

They mean the same thing, just like Power = Strength. When you upgrade a normal piece of gear into legendary those names just change.

Comment

thanks sinnedwill

Comment

armor gives a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by Hikushiru View Post
          armor gives a bit more
          when you upgrade an item to legendary, defense becomes armor - power becomes strength. the values go up because the item has been upgraded, so the quantity increases, but saying armor gives more than defense is wrong - they're identical (each point adds 4 PDEF, 4 MDEF). saying "armor gives a bit more" is misleading and could cause confusion. could mislead someone into keeping on lv. 40 legendary gear with 'armor' in it when they have lv. 60 normal gear with defense in it.

Comment

"armor" stat gives a few points more than same level defense from what I saw.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              "armor" stat gives a few points more than same level defense from what I saw.
              no, it doesnt
              Character : Lergos
              Server : 592/596

Comment

@Telstar, 1 armor= 1 defense.
                If You have X defense (level 5) and Y armor (level 5) ignoring the X/Y, is that what you mean with level, the (level Z)?

Comment

It's called laziness. Things like these should've been patched. Just like the mount whips vs beast soul and medaillon vs honor (identical).
                  They leave the names as it is in many cases and it does cause confusion for a lot of ppl, especially new people.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

It's the same thing. Armor = defense. It doesn't give more/less stats. If you think they do, you're retarded.

Comment

Working...
                    X