Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Vault only for gold!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Vault only for gold!

I think if we have a new Vault only for gold, that would be cool, for those who want to keep his gold away from pluder, maybe some people like me, need gold for "Enchant" and don't want to contri all gold to the guild,some people,the fear of being robbed,contri all gold to guild. If we have another vauld only for gold we can storage gold, to be safe. This is just a suggestion!! And sory for my English if i certain words wrong!!

Another suggestion would be to add "Clothing" at mounts, maybe a new armor, something new stuff to buy for mount's like stuff for our character.

For moment only this two suggestion's! Thx for time acording to read this.
    xDGigixD
    [S266] Jade Altar
    Guild: Elysium

While I always thought that would be a cool idea, it would defeat the purpose of plunder other then just kyanite.

Here's some tips you could use to save gold.

VIP Tokens, Save them up when for you need them. Ever time you get 36 Vip tokens if you refresh the vip wheel till you see 500k, 60, and 20k, you are guarnteed to get that.

Armor, If you get new gear put your old armor in the bank and then sell it when you need the gold. Right now im going to 60 gear so I'put my enchanted 55 gear in the bank and sell it when i need gold. that's almost 4 mill sitting safe in my bank.

If your worried about getting plundered and your a high level, what I do is since you get 500 energy a day I teleport to my level lands to plunder then when I'm done for the day i teleport back to a very low level. Reason being is you are alot less likely to get plundered this way and also if someone wants to plunder you bad enough they have to use there energy to teleport to the lower lands to do so.

I'm sure there or more tricks but off the top of my head those are the 3 I use most often,

As for the mount clothes idea, I don't see why not. As long as the clothes don't add stats, I don't wanna have to spend more money then I have to just to keep up.

Comment

another way to not get plundered as much is hide your city.
      another is don't leave your city in one place too long
      another is don't plunder others then they will usually(most of them anyway) leave you alone. I generally only plunder people who have plundered me or who continually hit lower lvl guildmates many times in one day for no reason/provocation.

I agree with tehlawlfirm, as long as the clothes can be found in game or don't provide stats mount clothes would be good idea.

armor is a great source of income, I usually get enough from selling my old armor to be able to fully or almost fully enchant the next piece or next set of armor.

Comment

Also remember that mails received can stay in your mailbox for 30 days before disappearing, as long as you do not open the letters. Saving up WB/map clear/recharge rewards by not opening them is a great way to save gold for later use.
        *looney mage addict*

Nyx
        lvl80 Mage
        S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
          While I always thought that would be a cool idea, it would defeat the purpose of plunder other then just kyanite.
          In Chinese (original) 2.0 update, Plunder was removed because there's no "Wild" anymore.

So this suggestion is plausible.
          Last edited by anichaos; 08-10-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NyxVampiria View Post
            Also remember that mails received can stay in your mailbox for 30 days before disappearing, as long as you do not open the letters. Saving up WB/map clear/recharge rewards by not opening them is a great way to save gold for later use.
            30 days? my mail in game on Kabam and in game on R2games only stays for 10 days b4 automatically deleting and only 3 days once opened.

and sometimes the 10 days drops to 7 days for no reason a few hours later or one day later even if mail hasn't been opened yet.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              In Chinese (original) 2.0 update, Plunder was removed because there's no "Wild" anymore.

So this suggestion is plausible.
              No wilds anymore? where do we get gold or amethyst or wood or copper? and how do we get to see our city or character then or move from map to map?

the biggest thing advertised to get people to buy vip status for their character is the castle makeover, if there is no wilds feature then what is the point of a castle makeover for those players?

Comment

Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post
                No wilds anymore? where do we get gold or amethyst or wood or copper? and how do we get to see our city or character then or move from map to map?

the biggest thing advertised to get people to buy vip status for their character is the castle makeover, if there is no wilds feature then what is the point of a castle makeover for those players?
                there are videos to be found, everybody lives in this one area where u can find the bounty board etc....
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by LevanaMaya View Post

sky city coming just wait

Comment

Working...
                  X