Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to level, Blood rune or Healing rune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NyxVampiria
    replied
    I am absolutely in love with the blood rune. Not only is it great because it stacks with the increased damage in long pvp fights, but it's also soooo amusing to kill bosses/players with a tick of blood rune (yes, I am easily amused!).
    Heck, today we even had a fight in arena where both my team mates were dead, and the enemy team also had only one left. I was on low enough health to die from his next attack, but thanks to the blood rune he died from the tick as he was about to hit me xD

Leave a comment:

• Katalogen
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
    I cant decide what is best to focus on leveling for my 3 characters. I play all 3 classes: archer, mage and knight. And yes it is time consuming to play 3 characters.

Since my characters are low level, 43, 43, and 50, and I wont be cashing to buy runes, I wont be earning many runes outside of tank wars and 95 devotion. So my goal for my 3 characters is to level either the blood rune or healing rune and not touch the other one.

My thoughts are to have healing rune for my knight and archers since they lack a healing skill and to have blood rune for my mage. But I also want to build for the endgame and if the bloodrune is so usefull endgame, should I not just feed the bloodrune on all my characters?
    Unless you're spending cash I personally think healing rune is a waste of time as you wont get a decent level from it unless you do tanks daily for months, healing rune is basically nullifying 1 hit. Whilst blood deals damages over a certain amount of turns. I also feel blood rune is bad unless you're on 50% with 40-50 chars.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X