Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PVP Point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP Point

I suggest to get pvp points too for carting in battleground

ummmm wheres the pvp part in carting? thats why its called pvp pts..

Comment

No, he's right. Carting is PvP because you're carting against the opposing carters.

As for me, I want PvP points for every 15 seconds I spend in the BG spawn area. It'd be like Guild Tree, but for PvP points.

Because, you know, I'm afking against the opposing afkers. It's a dirty job...but if I don't do it, who will?

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        No, he's right. Carting is PvP because you're carting against the opposing carters.

As for me, I want PvP points for every 15 seconds I spend in the BG spawn area. It'd be like Guild Tree, but for PvP points.

Because, you know, I'm afking against the opposing afkers. It's a dirty job...but if I don't do it, who will?
        I want PvP points for every hour lurked online, to oppose the other lurkers around. Boring job, but I'll willingly sacrifice myself to do it.

Comment

I don't get why you guys are trolling.

This is actually a good suggestion.

Simply because it does happen in BG and you ARE PvPing against other players for Team points to see who will win.

Not to mention you don't afk while carting, LOL (unless you hack the game and made auto carting...)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I don't get why you guys are trolling.

This is actually a good suggestion.

Simply because it does happen in BG and you ARE PvPing against other players for Team points to see who will win.

Not to mention you don't afk while carting, LOL (unless you hack the game and made auto carting...)
            Carting isn't PvPing, as you don't cart against another player to determine a victor. You cart as a team vs another team. If they want to implement Carting Team Points, go ahead, but carting has got absolutely nothing to do with PvP (Player vs Player... the name says it all.).

As for the AFKing bit: read again what bshallc2010 said. Nothing about afking whilst carting there...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Carting isn't PvPing, as you don't cart against another player to determine a victor. You cart as a team vs another team. If they want to implement Carting Team Points, go ahead, but carting has got absolutely nothing to do with PvP (Player vs Player... the name says it all.).
              There may not be direct fighting in carting, but you are racing the opposing carters to get more points for you team.

As for the idea, I don't agree with getting pvp points while carting since that would be too easy. I cart in almost all of my BGs so this isn't from some honor farmer trying to keep others down.

EDIT: if the pvp points gain is small enough, let's say 1 point for every cart turned in, then I actually like that. That would take a carter a whole BG of carting to get pvp points for about 1 or 2 kills so it's not too easy then.
              Last edited by R27402931; 08-11-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Not to mention you also get a slow debuff that slows you down when carting which makes it easier for being attacked. Ignore the trolls i like this suggestion.

Comment

in that case, in a week we can gain the wariors mark for a 1k+ pvp points by NOT actually doing a PVP LOLOLOL

also pls add it in wb.. every 100k damage will give you 1 pvp points, even without directly doing the pvp.. afterall gaining more gold means less gold for enemy/other guilds. id say that an undirect pvp too.

geez people!

stop ruining the pvp.. name says it all PLAYER VS PLAYER

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                    There may not be direct fighting in carting, but you are racing the opposing carters to get more points for you team.

As for the idea, I don't agree with getting pvp points while carting since that would be too easy. I cart in almost all of my BGs so this isn't from some honor farmer trying to keep others down.

EDIT: if the pvp points gain is small enough, let's say 1 point for every cart turned in, then I actually like that. That would take a carter a whole BG of carting to get pvp points for about 1 or 2 kills so it's not too easy then.
                    Just like how you only get 1~3 honor points from Carting.

The same thing can be done with PvP points. 1~3 per Carting.

Also... if you think Carting is not part of PvP...
                    Than same can be said for "towers" and "ward" in Guild Battle, they're not "player vs player"

Everyone should just leave towers and ward alone and fight each other in the middle of road for a "true PvP experience" LOL
                    Last edited by anichaos; 08-11-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      Also... if you think Carting is not part of PvP...
                      Than same can be said for "towers" and "ward" in Guild Battle, they're not "player vs player"

Everyone should just leave towers and ward alone and fight each other in the middle of road for a "true PvP experience" LOL
                      Hence you don't gain PvP points off of it... Try making an argument that's actually relevant to the subject at hand, will you...

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                        in that case, in a week we can gain the wariors mark for a 1k+ pvp points by NOT actually doing a PVP LOLOLOL

also pls add it in wb.. every 100k damage will give you 1 pvp points, even without directly doing the pvp.. afterall gaining more gold means less gold for enemy/other guilds. id say that an undirect pvp too.

geez people!

The actual objective of WB isn't to get more gold/daru than others, but it's to kill WB. WB is a co-op PVE event. I know that most goes in there for gold/daru just like people goes into BG for honor instead of trying to secure a win for there team. BG is a pvp event so I don't see why you don't get pvp points for trying to do the objective (get points).

As for GB not giving pvp points, it's actually cross-server pvp points and GB isn't cross-server.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post

geez people!

You can get insignas afking arenas, Gbs and bgs(bg is you do something every 5 minutes) I've also seen super op player afk fights in arenas doing nothing and getting cross server pvp points, so why not pvp points from bg carts? least ur doing something.. also carts give honor so if your arguement is you shouldn't get pvp points for carting then you shouldn't get honor either.

I don't think anyone can ruin pvp more then it is, I think they are coming up with ideas for rewards. Me personally i dont care either way, i can get the required pvp points in a coupl days to get a warriors mark without even trying, so if this was to get added it wouldn't affect pvp whatsoever. He's just simply suggestioning adding some pvp points to carting.
                          Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-11-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                            You can get insignas afking arenas, Gbs and bgs(bg is you do something every 5 minutes) I've also seen super op player afk fights in arenas doing nothing and getting cross server pvp points, so why not pvp points from bg carts? least ur doing something.. also carts give honor so if your arguement is you shouldn't get pvp points for carting then you shouldn't get honor either.

I don't think anyone can ruin pvp more then it is, I think they are coming up with ideas for rewards. Me personally i dont care either way, i can get the required pvp points in a coupl days to get a warriors mark without even trying, so if this was to get added it wouldn't affect pvp whatsoever. He's just simply suggestioning adding some pvp points to carting.
                            you missed the point of what pvp is.. ummmmmm player vs player.. it doesnt matter if you afk in GA or whatever battle that involves cross erver matching.. important is you get to FIGHT/BATTLE a PLAYER..not an AI/monter/mob or whatever.. PVP player versus player... try googling what versus means.. and carting isnt pvp..therefore no pvp pts must be involve.. frankly speaking you are stupid. and YES i am MEAN PERSON..to stupid people like you

Comment

So because I don't agree with you that makes me stupid huh? then theoritcally that makes you stupid to for not agreeing with me right? I know what pvp is, I've been gaming since I was 16 and is most games such as Ultima Online, World Of Warcraft , League Of Legends etc I was very very good. Truth is I am open minded to peoples suggestions when it comes to adding new features or ideas, rather I agree or not I respect them. You on the other hand are correct, you are mean simply because you are narrow minded and if people don't agree with you then you have to lash out. They are pixels in a freaking game.. you need a total of 1k cross server pvp points to get a warriors mark... you can get that in 2 or 3 days of doing arenas and bgs.. Yet he posts a suggestion about adding cross server pvp points in s (CROSS SERVER BATTLEGROUND) on carts ( Which will not effect you whatsoever ) and you're ready to attack who ever agrees with this idea. You need to grow up and calling me stupid to justify your own ignorance is kinda of pathetic.

Now you can either one keep acting childish and keep name calling while we go back and forth on the forums till the moderator closes it.... or you can grow up , act like an adult and move on.. Choice is yours...
                              Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X