Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

TANKS and AFK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TANKS and AFK

It SUX so damn deep to enter a tank fight and find you have 1 or more people in your team AFK.
    This is worse than BGs with home base full of idlers.

It would be perhaps be fair that if you are kicked out of tanks because of idling, you should lose points in your runes.

Now it seems that people log in their alts to get +1 +1 and let others suffer.
    NO GOOD!

suggestion?
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
      It SUX so damn deep to enter a tank fight and find you have 1 or more people in your team AFK.

It would be perhaps be fair that if you are kicked out of tanks because of idling, you should lose points in your runes.

NO GOOD!
      Find a group of tank party with your guildies or usual party members.

If they pull this stunt without proper reasoning, you know who not to get for your future parties.

In worst case, quit your tank battle and find another team and start again. You can start a new tank battle even if there's only 2 minutes left as long as there's opponent. Only downside if you started too late is there's risk that there's no opponent...

Comment

u are auto kicked after 5 mins if ur score doesn't change

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
          u are auto kicked after 5 mins if ur score doesn't change
          With 2 idlers the fight is lost by then.

Comment

With 2 idlers the fight is lost by then.
            if you lose in 5 min casue of 2 people afk then its your fault even with 1 you have a little chance to beat 4 if you know how to play

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              if you lose in 5 min casue of 2 people afk then its your fault even with 1 you have a little chance to beat 4 if you know how to play
              U may be the top player perhaps, even if it is very unlikely.
              But you will not win the fight.

Comment

NO GOOD!

I'm one of those people, I join in the last 5 minutes get one hit in and go afk, the tank battle is a monumental waste of time otherwise. Yesterday I logged in for the last 2 minutes of the game and managed to finish first, now compare that to someone else who logged in from the start play 30 minutes yes 30 minutes of tedium and not even place. Is there anyone out there who genuninely enjoys playing that tank battle for 30 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                  I'm one of those people, I join in the last 5 minutes get one hit in and go afk, the tank battle is a monumental waste of time otherwise. Yesterday I logged in for the last 2 minutes of the game and managed to finish first, now compare that to someone else who logged in from the start play 30 minutes yes 30 minutes of tedium and not even place. Is there anyone out there who genuninely enjoys playing that tank battle for 30 minutes?
                  I dont. I would not play if it wasnt for the runes.
                  The fight I entered today lasted ca 5 mins with 2 in my team who didnt fire a shot.

Comment

Make a good team for tank. Then you no worried about that anymore
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                      Make a good team for tank. Then you no worried about that anymore
                      Yes, this seems to be the good solution to an ugly thing.

Comment

My team usually win in under 3 mins if opposing had just 1 afker, LOL.

It doesn't matter how good you are, if you're placed in with 2 afker, your team is going to lose, why? because all the opposing had to do is just constantly kill the afkers over and over for mass points.
                        And even if they don't, they'll just all target you, 4 Tanks vs 1, who'll win? LOL (and no you can "try" to wall block.... but you can't, because they can always just go from all sides to hit you, you can't hide if they come from all 4 sides)
                        And once you're dead from being hit by 4 Tanks, they'll just head back and kill off the afker for easy points.

Comment

Btw, I think tank should have Room Lists like Arena so you know who usually afk then you don't go with them xd
                          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

for the most part I like Tank Battle, the draw back is getting stunned to death, I hate that talent it makes you a sitting duck lol. as for afker's, I say if there is no effort, there should be no reward.

Comment

Technically all you have to do if you want to guarntee win, is get a group and then log in alts and wait for about 15 minutes after tanks started and you can be you vs yourself and get the easy win quick. Not sure about other servers but this is easy to do on ours.

Comment

Working...
                              X