Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Health bar adjustment for MPD'S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health bar adjustment for MPD'S

Since the emergence of tanks and having the tank health bar under the players name on the right hand side.. i have noticed that in MPD's mages having some slight issue with not being able to see all players health due to them being kitted out with clothing, wings ect.. Its made me think, that if R2 Games are able to put the health to the left hand side for the tank trials. would it not make more sense if they could adjust it so that MPD's are the same for where the health bar is located as that would make it allot easier on the mages. And would save many a player dying unnecessary.. This change would not only free up some of the data used by the web page but improve some of the lag issues that can happen with-in MPD's

Also i think that it could be implemented with-in part arena as well, and i dont see the point in having the health bar located on the screen under the character in solo arena as you have that huge orb to the left hand side of the screen so you can keep check of how much health you have you dont need to be shown in 2 locations as thats just using more memory on the site which can also cause more lag with-in the game as well

It would be interesting to hear what everyone else feels of this suggestion

Id DeathMarch
    S259
    guild Imperial

moving to suggestions and feedback
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

or maybe by just making the health bars appear like in front and that wings and cloth etc will just be on the background.. also i would like to suggest a rage gauge in off battle fields.. but i know it would not be implemented haha

Comment

Working...
      X