Archer doublehits in duels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    It heals for more than they do in 1 hit, and adds 15% damage reduction, so its definitely not a waste of a turn. Thunderer is 50 rage and a bunch of skill points I can't afford at this level, unless I make a specific build just for dueling archers. Besides, after I use RoF+meteor to get rid of templars, I only have 31 rage left, and I don't have time to bolt 3 times. I said why I placed knights in front, from practice it seemed to give me a better chance. Regardless, just hit 50 and templars seem to be holding their fire quite nicely, guess I'll see how it goes with tomorrow's attempts.

Also works in campaign on certain bosses, so yeah basically anywhere against a moderately slow enemy and with no other players. Necropolis 1st boss wiped the floor with me though when I tried double hitting.
    i guess you still havent met the archer i do

Comment

More matk, pdef and hp. You will be fine. Most of the mages whines that it's impossible to win archer and that they hit too hard is because they don't even work on their pdef.
      Last edited by darrylch; 08-17-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        More matk, pdef and hp. You will be fine. Most of the mages whines that it's impossible to win archer and that they hit too hard is because they don't even work on their pdef.
        yup lets do that cause its easy -_-

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          archers are made to kill mages lol best ways for mages to kill archers increase your block as much as possible and max thunderer then go with brutality+thunderer=archer dead
          You're so wrong. You should be increasing your pdef as much as possible instead of block. Why go for chance instead of something permanent? It makes me wonder how well do you fare against archers.

Comment

You're so wrong. You should be increasing your pdef as much as possible instead of block. Why go for chance instead of something permanent? It makes me wonder how well do you fare against archers.
            if i increase my pdef what should i sacrifice for it? -_-

Comment

if i increase my pdef what should i sacrifice for it? -_-
              Why would you need to sacrifice anything for pdef? Unless you're referring to gems. Then you need to even out or think of who you want to do well against. For patk users like knights & archer, you go for matk, pdef, hp gems. For mage, clearly hp, mdef and matk. From your post, i assume you're using block astral at your level. If that's true, replace it with goddess blessing. As for pdef, Guild skills, astral, mount stats & refines.

Comment

Why would you need to sacrifice anything for pdef? Unless you're referring to gems. Then you need to even out or think of who you want to do well against. For patk users like knights & archer, you go for matk, pdef, hp gems. For mage, clearly hp, mdef and matk. From your post, i assume you're using block astral at your level. If that's true, replace it with goddess blessing. As for pdef, Guild skills, astral, mount stats & refines.
                already working on pdef astral,defense skill maxed atm, knights are no problem for mages,for mages my mdef helps me quite alot,im planing on using godes blessing at next astral slot or now if im lucky and get it :3

Comment

Thing is, still most of ppl starts as an archer and go Only in patk and many knights with knowleage how play this class...
                  Base gems for archer is patk and pdef bcs of fighting 2/3 class. If you are 4/8 legend archer - patk mdef pdef,hp on 4 slot.
                  If you are like zebq patk crit hp pdef^^
                  I have all patk pdef mdef and hp, with 4.2k crit at 59v archer need crit rafine,if you dont have in all stuff crit stat - use v5 gem...you dont crit you dont make dmg
                  And Yeah - even with ld medal and v5 block better is v6 gb astro block works...bad if you are not knight
                  Last edited by miQQQs; 08-17-2013, 01:07 PM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Thing is, still most of ppl starts as an archer and go Only in patk and many knights with knowleage how play this class...
                    Base gems for archer is patk and pdef bcs of fighting 2/3 class. If you are 4/8 legend archer - patk mdef pdef,hp on 4 slot.
                    I have all patk pdef mdef and hp, with 4.2k crit at 59v archer need crit rafine,if you dont have in all stuff crit stat - use v5 gem...you dont crit you dont make dmg
                    And Yeah - even with ld medal and v5 block better is v6 gb astro block works...bad if you are not knight
                    ana stop runing from me ^_-

Comment

ana stop runing from me ^_-
                      I dont meet you before... Or i dont rmber name^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I dont meet you before... Or i dont rmber name^^
                        stop forgeting me so fast

Comment

stop forgeting me so fast
                          Hmm...Or you 49k br or you try me dryadbombing^^ 1st, dont have time for long fights or...you want my -200 hnr xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You misread the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X